New Summer 2021 Itinerary changes

irishgal432

59 minutes ago, Ashland said:

Look at the first post in this thread....and then a few that follow to explain and how it was deleted. It could possibly have been an IT (hmmm) mistake posting it too soon...but too late many captured it....and so the cat is basically out of the bag. Look for an official post soon as it's coming but may have additional changes.

Note under the title small print "keep unread...hide"

Well now that the mistake was made, they need to let everyone know what they are really doing... I'm trying to check the press release pages every 15 minutes, and it's so frustrating

• Thanks 1

Like many here these changes will be a hurricane impact to our 10 cruise 2021 schedule, Jewel B2B Amsterdam 7/3, Brilliance B2B 8/30 Miami/Boston and 11/2 plus a question on the Jewel TA B2B on 3/22.

I will be on the phone a long time working on theses changes assuming this happens as noted.

Stay safe everyone,

Phil

1 hour ago, Plum Happy said:

I thought that got delayed.  They are showing up under Port Everglades for the Summer.  The terminal that they were building was postponed due to the pandemic.

No, Oasis is out of Cape Liberty next Summer, I’m booked on one of the sailings.  I think you maybe mixing up Allure out of Galveston. 

1 hour ago, Plum Happy said:

Oasis is out of Port Everglades and maybe that is where they are going to locate the Grandeur to do 3-4 day sailings until they move it somewhere else.  Everyone wondered where it was going home port.

I need to correct this, Oasis moves up to Cape Liberty in late May through August then back to Port Everglades.

I also think that some additional moves may happen as if they move Independence down to Miami, they will have 4 ships sailing out there.

1 minute ago, The Grumpus said:

No, Oasis is out of Cape Liberty next Summer, I’m booked on one of the sailings.  I think you maybe mixing up Allure out of Galveston. 

I corrected this at the same time you posted.  Someone else said Oasis was going to Galveston, so we both had the wrong ship.

Edited by Plum Happy
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Slidell_Cruiser said:

Like many here these changes will be a hurricane impact to our 10 cruise 2021 schedule, Jewel B2B Amsterdam 7/3, Brilliance B2B 8/30 Miami/Boston and 11/2 plus a question on the Jewel TA B2B on 3/22.

I will be on the phone a long time working on theses changes assuming this happens as noted.

Stay safe everyone,

Phil

We would have been on your second half Jewel B2B in July. Such a bummer, I've been planning that cruise for a long time!

Safe wishes to you as well

11 minutes ago, Plum Happy said:

I need to correct this, Oasis moves up to Cape Liberty in late May through August then back to Port Everglades.

I also think that some additional moves may happen as if they move Independence down to Miami, they will have 4 ships sailing out there.

I agree, it’s too good of a location to ignore for very long.  I have a 4-nighter on Inde booked in April so I may lose that due to the switch.  But that’s okay, I think Inde is better suited right now for longer sailings, they may be able to find a smaller ship for the 3 & 4 nighters out of PE. 

1 hour ago, The Grumpus said:

And Freedom is going to be in Cape Liberty Oct 2021 Canada & New England 9 nighter...I'm booked on that.

Edited by Ashland

3 hours ago, Oceansaway17 said:

Me too but in Aug. I had a great solo room on lower level near medical center. About 50% less than regular inside. Hate to lose this price and 2 days in St Petersburg. Did 1 day in 2018 on serenade.

I have Odyssey in July from Rome as well B2B.

Already lost April Odyssey cruise.

I do not know why they need to reshuffle ships and all those reservations. 

Losing my cool with RCI.

I agree! I got a great price on my 6/17/21 sailing. I especially chose it for the overnight in Russia (as I’ve been before and loved it)! I hope they can still have a similar itinerary if all of these changes come to fruition.

9 hours ago, little britain said:

I wonder if my Rhapsody sailing will be swapped to Brilliance out of Ravenna. I'd be happy with that!

I hope my Rhapsody Caribbean in March of 2022 is switched to another ship too.

Almost any ship other then Empress, Grandeur and Vision would be fine with us.

Edited by Jimbo