One of Those Days

Myrtle Ave. Mayhem

Where did you get the cup? Are they available for sale on the ships somewhere? If we ever get to go again I want one!

I really do hesitate to complain, as all those I hold dear are healthy and secure, but there is certainly much in the world that takes a toll emotionally. In addition, we just moved our April 2021 trip to October 2022. We have our next trip scheduled for October 2021. I usually enjoy researching and looking forward to our vacations, but they seem too far away to focus on right now. 

Edited by lackcreativity
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, OnTheJourney said:

Love it!!!  Wow, I can so relate and indeed am ready to go there. In a covid-free world, it'd be less than 4 months till we eat there..but now....who knows???

Yes OTJ - love those cups to have latte's in.   And accompanied by that amazing "almond-like" Mamsen's Norwegian cake!  And, sitting up in the Explorer's lounge on a sea day late morning..   ahhhhh....

IMG_2371.thumb.JPG.15c8bef5a88bedfcd3ee11f5bfe63314.JPG

• Like 3

2 hours ago, CCWineLover said:

And accompanied by that amazing "almond-like" Mamsen's Norwegian cake!  And, sitting up in the Explorer's lounge on a sea day late morning..   ahhhhh....

Man...you're killing me....lol     We're all going through lack-of-cruise withdrawal 😬  At least it looks like you have till July for your next booked?  Should be ok by then - and hopefully before. 

Edited by OnTheJourney

Love my Spa amenities for the Nordic Nights and some wine in my Viking glass ( OK , normally this holds champagne, but the Viking logo didn't show up so well with that 😉) while looking at the itinerary  for our 2022 World Cruise .

C14AECEF-6590-43D2-A640-A215DE05313A.jpeg

1E31EFCA-F817-41F3-B7A6-8C1CD13136DB.jpeg

is this going to be World Cruise #2, vslparis?  Or did Viking already send you the awesome map?  Our map lives on our refrigerator and I fondly remember the great places we explored!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, deec said:

is this going to be World Cruise #2, vslparis?  Or did Viking already send you the awesome map?  Our map lives on our refrigerator and I fondly remember the great places we explored!

This is our first WC .  I got the PDF of the 2022 WC from Brianvicars ; he had asked Viking for it.   I took the PDF and went to Office Depot to have it printed and laminated.  I did have it up on the door of our computer room,but my husband wanted on the breakfast bar so that he could look at it anytime he wanted.  Not sure if it will stay there for the next 473 days 😉

Planning is so fun...you will love every single moment...but some are spectacular and life moments.......it was probably 4 of the MOST awesome days of our lives...waking up together and saying we are in "    "    can you even believe it!!!  If we win the lottery we would go again!!!

2 hours ago, deec said:

Planning is so fun...you will love every single moment...but some are spectacular and life moments.......it was probably 4 of the MOST awesome days of our lives...waking up together and saying we are in "    "    can you even believe it!!!  If we win the lottery we would go again!!!

We have talked about doing a WC for the last year or so when I decided to retire. Once we had several trips cancel we decided to do the WC. There are only 3 countries on this WC that we have not visited, but there are so many palces in the world that we would like to visit again so that is OK. We have an Azamara Greek Isle trip in April with family that I need to get on, but after that, I am ready  to focus on the Viking World Cruise.

• Like 1