La Patisserie

We did a TA on the Pacific last year. As with any cruise, you will not be without food options. Just no space for an International Cafe. Otherwise we prefer the Pacific to the Royal class size. A more personable experience. One suggestion, arrive early for shows as the stage is not raised and seating rows not inclined.

Edited by mtnesterz
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, coo359a2 said:

Didn't know that the Pacific Princess had a La Patisserie.  The only place I remember seeing any type of pastry or tiny sandwiches  set out was on a covered plate at the Club Bar on deck 5 right outside the Restaurant.

That is correct

• Like 1

There is also the Bar on deck nine , right inside the dining area for the buffet , that was setup for coffee.    On off hours it was nice to sit there and walk around and get something from the buffet to go with the coffee.  Also nice views.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, waltd said:

There is also the Bar on deck nine , right inside the dining area for the buffet , that was setup for coffee.    On off hours it was nice to sit there and walk around and get something from the buffet to go with the coffee.  Also nice views.

Looks like I was wrong. No La Patisserie. Is the coffee bar on deck 9 where I'll need to go to get lattes, espressos, & other specialty coffees? This will be our 1st cruise as elite. I'll trade our mini bar set up for 2 coffee pkgs. I want to take full advantage of this perk! 😁 Thank you for the info.

It's been a while since I have been on the Pacific Princess but when we did sail her both deck 5, The Bar, and deck 9 Bar served your favorite coffee.   Maybe someone  else that has sailed her can confirm it is still setup that way. 

AND if you were to get your early afternoon coffee on deck nine it just happens to be right next to the window where they serve the Pizza.   😋  there goes my waist line,   again. One Stop shopping.   lol

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, waltd said:

AND if you were to get your early afternoon coffee on deck nine it just happens to be right next to the window where they serve the Pizza.   😋  there goes my waist line,   again. One Stop shopping.   lol

I'm beginning to get a vision of what heaven must be. Lol.