Michael Bayley vs. The CDC

Auntiemomo

1 minute ago, livingonthebeach said:

I get it!  You hit all the local bars (and all the chains -- Carlos n Charlies, Senor Frogs etc.) Then it doesn't really matter whether you've had Tequilla Patron, Casa Noble, El Tesoro, and all the premium tequilas -- with all the mariachis playing -- it turns out to be pure ecstasy!  What a day and night to remember!!  Or NOT!!!

Lol or go to some stores and sample the really really good stuff. I do like the really good tequila. There is actually a tequila excursion. 

1 minute ago, firefly333 said:

Lol or go to some stores and sample the really really good stuff. I do like the really good tequila. There is actually a tequila excursion. 

I'm in!! Lets get a group going!! 2021? 2022? 2023?  Whenever cruising starts up again....whenever that may be?  

10 minutes ago, yogimax said:

Correct!

It was a Showtime series that ran from 2006-2013

Dexter Morgan is a Miami-based blood splatter expert who doesn't just solve murders; he commits them too. In fact, he's a serial killer -- but he only murders the guilty, so he feels justified with his lifestyle choices. His policewoman sister and his cop co-workers have no idea Dexter lives a double life; however, adoptive father Harry knows his secret, and does, in fact, help Dexter hone his "skills." It's a unique brand of justice for which charming Dexter feels a psychological hunger.

2 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

It was a Showtime series that ran from 2006-2013

Dexter Morgan is a Miami-based blood splatter expert who doesn't just solve murders; he commits them too. In fact, he's a serial killer -- but he only murders the guilty, so he feels justified with his lifestyle choices. His policewoman sister and his cop co-workers have no idea Dexter lives a double life; however, adoptive father Harry knows his secret, and does, in fact, help Dexter hone his "skills." It's a unique brand of justice for which charming Dexter feels a psychological hunger.

Thanks for the info.  We don't have Showtime, but we do have Acorn!  Love Murdoch Mysteries!

4 minutes ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

I’m guessing they don’t have that either. 😇

Over half the country has it from what I understand. Its been a lifeline for many during Covid

Edited by John&LaLa
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1