When will 2022 Mediteranean cruises be release?

lorri111

I am starting to think the odds of my May Med 2021 cruise are dropping fast (since we can't even leave country at moment) and wondering when the ones for 2022, April/May are likely to be released? I have booked this one with one of my FCD's which will expire by next year if I do cancel and hope to be able to transfer it to a later cruise when it becomes available before it does expire. Any ideas? I see the world cruise is out but not much more.

• Like 2

Not a travel agent, so I'll let the experts share what they think. If there wasn't a pandemic, Princess would've likely released the summer '22 itineraries already (they pushed it out in July 2019 for 2021 and the trend had been to release things even earlier to rally excitement earlier).

But Princess is still tweaking European itineraries right now for the summer of 2021 and they've wrecked everything that was basically planned a few months ago. And we have no idea what other ships could say bye-bye, which will impact Princess' traditional alignment of ships every year. So I probably wouldn't expect summer '22 to come out until late this year (earliest) or 1Q 2021 (probably even later).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1