The Daily for Monday Sep 21, 2020

richwmn

1 hour ago, DeeniEncinitas said:

Oh Ann love you!! I am alittle stressed! Stupid I know but having My house opened up so early in the morning sucks!!!

I know on the wine Ann!! 3 to 4 times the price!!  Little Paisley is back at work with Shawn! Took her there today! Come home and too much racket!! Want night time to come to have cocktails outside and no one working in our kitchen!

geeze 😞

Denise

image.jpeg.1ef9415794b443f307b05445960932f4.jpeg

Aww Denise, I feel your pain 😬 

We did a bit in our kitchen a bit ago and the guys put up plastic to protect them and us.

the dogs and I had to sit outside all day.  Just try to keep Miko from playing endlessly with Marley.  I had to put him on leash with me so they would get their morning naps 😉 

they were long days and I was so glad when it was over.  Happy with the results but I am not good at Reno’s.  I hope yours goes quickly and smoothly.

p.s.  I prescribe wine for all renovations (no, I’m not a physician, just tried to survive it 😉 ) 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, kazu said:

Aww Denise, I feel your pain 😬 

We did a bit in our kitchen a bit ago and the guys put up plastic to protect them and us.

the dogs and I had to sit outside all day.  Just try to keep Miko from playing endlessly with Marley.  I had to put him on leash with me so they would get their morning naps 😉 

they were long days and I was so glad when it was over.  Happy with the results but I am not good at Reno’s.  I hope yours goes quickly and smoothly.

p.s.  I prescribe wine for all renovations (no, I’m not a physician, just tried to survive it 😉 ) 

Oh Jacqui thank you!!! Yup your right about the plastic! They have a zipper on it for them to go in and out! I have been reading your thread and I am so sorry about the Dentist and your 3 hour visit your shingles OMG and the storm!! So sorry about your beautiful gardens of peace and tranquility!! Wish I could of done a house visit to help!!

We only have some red wines and need to stock up! I do have Prosecco in fridge 👍

image.jpeg.96d90d07d9feda749adbbc07208e7701.jpeg

• Like 2

Thanks for the daily report and thaks to everyone for the great photos.

This morning saw some Australian strawberries in the  local supermarket, but only the lower half of the fruit was red......they were picked too early.

Stay safe everyone.

• Like 4

Thank you for the Daily Rich. Thank you for the Care and Celebration list Roy. 

I am also grateful for this wonderful thread that has become such a community. Love steak and love Sancere but not having either tonight unfortunately. Love Schitts Creek too.  I thought it was hilarious that they had to put the words on the screen every time they said it.   

Have a great evening everyone!

• Like 4

5 hours ago, erewhon said:

Thanks for the daily report and thaks to everyone for the great photos.

This morning saw some Australian strawberries in the  local supermarket, but only the lower half of the fruit was red......they were picked too early.

Stay safe everyone.

That's how they are over here in Oz, erewhon!  The tops have such big leaves the light doesn't get to the tops (or that's what I think 🙂

• Like 2