Capacity Controls & Ventilation Questions

IWantToLiveOverTheSea

7 minutes ago, Kate-AHF said:

I agree, but when the poster you haven't blocked quotes the poster you HAVE blocked... your BP goes up anyway.

Well consider this:  If we continue to encourage the use of the "Ignore" feature, maybe this board could achieve "herd immunity".  

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Kate-AHF said:

I agree, but when the poster you haven't blocked quotes the poster you HAVE blocked... your BP goes up anyway.

I've had the same experience. Suffering builds character 🙂

4 hours ago, susiesan said:

Which is why I am not going to take up any of my time responding to clo about air filters. She probably wouldn't believe me anyways.

Sorry if you misunderstood me. I was just looking for a citation or two on this. It differs from what some others have said.

On 9/28/2020 at 6:12 AM, GeorgesGal said:

I'm really tired of your sniping.  I see it on every thread in which you participate.

Yep - that's where the "Ignore User" button is so nice. Just hover over her CC handle ... then click on the option "Ignore User" ... and you will never need to see any of her posts (unless you want to). 😊

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/26/2020 at 9:50 AM, Hawaiidan said:

if you were going to die  you would have by now according to the pundits..... ...  Time to move on the sky is NOT falling.

Can I please have that in writing with your guarantee? The fact that you didn't get it means that you have been careful (& lucky).

I wish you could ask the 200000+ dead people in US alone (or their relatives) - and yes, they did die of COVID complications.

Edited by Paulchili
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Paulchili said:

Can I please have that in writing with your guarantee? The fact that you didn't get it means that you have been careful (& lucky).

I wish you could ask the 200000+ dead people in US alone (or their relatives) - and yes, they did die of COVID complications.

Watch out, Paul, when I pointed out those numbers to him four days ago, he responded by calling me a liar. (See post #11.)

Edited by CintiPam

1 hour ago, CintiPam said:

Watch out, Paul, when I pointed out those numbers to him four days ago, he responded by calling me a liar. (See post #11.)

Oh, I got accused of "sniping" for confronting him. He has an agenda.

Well, I'm out of here.  Like everything else these days, things seem to have turned political. And criticizing the death count doesn't sit well with me.  If you don't believe all Covid-related deaths are real, I hope you never have to change your mind because of the death of someone you know. 

But it's nice to know that cabin air will likely be fresh, and that new filters might (or might not) help the common areas.   And as for capacity, thanks for the "hint" about what Oceania might do.   I'm guessing even if Oceania decides later to sell as many rooms as they can for an August sailing, the ship would not be more than half full anyway due to some people's reluctance to cruise in 2021.  Restaurants where I live can have guests inside at 50% capacity, but few of them seem to get close to having even 50%.

Sure would like a crystal ball......

• Like 1