Virtual treasure hunt.

Lanky Lad

51 minutes ago, Lanky Lad said:

The Spa on QM2 deck 7.

Right again.

A little confession. All the photos I have posed were taken by me. However I have  yet to sail on a Cunard ship, our booked trip for this year was cancelled but has been rebooked for next year. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Redrobo said:

Right again.

A little confession. All the photos I have posed were taken by me. However I have  yet to sail on a Cunard ship, our booked trip for this year was cancelled but has been rebooked for next year. 

Let us hope it will be able to happen. You are sure to have a lovely time.

Sorry I don't know the class, It was one of many we were shown during our visit. The tour consisted to a selection of cabins and the facilities on board and included Lunch. We have done a number of Ships Visits, including Queen Victoria 4 years ago.

7 minutes ago, Redrobo said:

Sorry I don't know the class, It was one of many we were shown during our visit. The tour consisted to a selection of cabins and the facilities on board and included Lunch. We have done a number of Ships Visits, including Queen Victoria 4 years ago.

Yes, we had a couple of invitations but never went. However, I've heard it's a very good, if pricey, day. 😀

They are good to get a feel of the Cruise Line. MSC are a little disorganised. We did a couple of P&O and booked Britannia on the strength of the visit.

We have cruised in the main on Royal Caribbean but our last cruise was on Celebrity. Cunard and Celebrity next year, keeping our fingers crossed. The Lunch on QM2 was really good and no skimping on the wine.

Costs when we have been £25 for MSC, £30 P%O. £50 Cunard. Refunded if a cruise is booked.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Lanky Lad said:

I know it's Greenwich park looking towards the Isle of Dogs.  But as for the ship, I am not sure, so I will guess Queen Victoria.

Yes, I took that photo on board Queen Victoria. Now where would you find it on QV? Or perhaps I should say where would you have found it on QV? Some post-2017 refit photos I'm seeing indicate this has been replaced. I took my photo on QV in 2009.

On 9/27/2020 at 2:13 AM, bluemarble said:

image.thumb.png.dccd965abd016e61a1838821c1f9b548.png

It's been 24 hours since I first posted this image so here's a follow-up. We've established this was on QV, but it's not there any more. Here is a photo I found on Cruise Critic showing what's currently in that location. This should help to identify where that artwork above used to be.

image_800x_.jpg