Costa Luminosa

cruiser2022

I had a cruise on costa luminosa next november. I just received a cancelation email because I am suposedly not european. Turns out I am european, so if the ship sails I could be on it. However, it seems all cruises on this ship are canceled until april 2021? Does anyone knows if this is true?  

I have 2 cruises on the Costa Fascinosa booked, one in November and one next April, both were trans Atlantics. I have received a email from Costa informing me that they have both been cancelled. This is nothing to do with your citizenship, all cruises until next April have been cancelled. They are working on new itineraies for the winter season, the Costa Luminosa are not part of their plans, yet. 

Our new winter 2020/21 itineraries, a season rich in exiting holiday opportunities!

After the restart of our cruise operations in September with Costa Deliziosa and Costa Diadema, we’ve redesigned our itineraries from October 2020 to March 2021 with the gradual return of an increasing number of ships.
Thanks to new health procedures relating to all aspects of the cruise experience and all detinations achieved, we will always ensure maximum safety on board and ashore.
Our winter season 2020/21 will also be open to European citizens residing in the countries included in the decree of the Italian Government*, while limitation to Italians only is confirmed for the first three departures of Costa Deliziosa and Costa Diadema in September.

We are glad to introduece the new itineraries for the winter!

In the next few days you will have the opportunity to reserve them online on our website and in travel agencies.

THE MILD MEDITERRANEAN

palma-di-maiorca_d.jpg

ITALY, FRANCE AND SPAIN

On the western side of the Mediterranean Costa Smeralda, the Italian company’s first sensational flagship fueled by LNG, will be operating from October 10, 2020, on one-week cruises based on sustainability and respect for the environment. The ideal way of savoring the unique atmosphere in cities full of history and culture like Savona, Marseille, Barcelona, Palma de Mallorca, Cagliari and Civitavecchia/Rome.

Discover the cruises >>

Our big news: Costa Firenze in West Mediterranean

December 27, 2020 will see the debut of our new fleet member Costa Firenze. For the entire winter season Costa Firenze will be offering a brand new 7-day itinerary in the Mediterranean, including Savona, La Spezia, Naples, Valencia, Barcelona, Marseille.

C079_Egypt_box.jpg

GREECE AND EGYPT

From October 10, 2020 to December 2020, Costa Deliziosa will depart from Trieste on one-week cruises to visit Greece.
Discover the Cruise >>

From December 2020, Costa Diadema will be sailing East, offering 14-day cruises from Savona to Egypt and Greece.

ortigia-isole_d.jpg

REDISCOVERY OF ITALY

The Costa Deliziosa itinerary dedicated to the rediscovery of Italy will be available also for European residents* on September 27. A truly exceptional variety of proposals to be experienced in a single 7-days holiday: Trieste, Bari, Brindisi, Corigliano-Rossano, Siracusa and Catania.
Discover the cruise >>

CANARY ISLANDS

tenerife-las-teresitas.jpg

CONTEMPLATING IMMENSITY OF THE ATLANTIC

Always a popular destination, the Canary Islands are part of Costa winter 2020/21 program of cruises. Starting from November 2020, Costa Diadema will take guests on a 12-day itinerary en route beyond the Pillars of Hercules. This itinerary will alternate with the one directed to Egypt and Greece.

THE WORLD TOUR

words-cover_d.jpg

EXTRAORDINARY EXPERIENCE

The World Cruise is also confIrmed, departing on January 3, 2021 for its thirteenth edition. A great adventure of the sea with Costa Deliziosa in 116 days, to sail through 3 oceans and discover 4 continents.