Why are people allowed to post videos in ....

In the NCL forum, why are the mods allowing people to post their personal non cruise videos of lighthouses, Halloween stores,  etc to promote their own YouTube page? Reported posts go ignored. Why is this allowed? Do we not have anyone moderating and organizing the forums anymore? Can I post my YouTube videos of my kids birthday parties then? 

Edited by tallnthensome

15 minutes ago, tallnthensome said:

In the NCL forum, why are the mods allowing people to post their personal non cruise videos of lighthouses, Halloween stores,  etc to promote their own YouTube page? Reported posts go ignored. Why is this allowed? Do we not have anyone moderating and organizing the forums anymore? Can I post my YouTube videos of my kids birthday parties then? 

As stated in the Guidelines, any quesions concerning board management should be sent to community@cruisecritic.com and not discussed on the boards. Please send your email from your Cruise Critic email address of record and mention your member name.

From the Guidelines:

"... Discussion of the management of this community is not allowed on the forums..." 

"... However, we would be happy to address any concerns you have via email.   Please write to the Community Manager at:  community@cruisecritic.com..."

"... If you have any questions or comments regarding our posting guidelines or any content found on our message boards please be sure and let me know. I'll be happy to discuss them with you.

LauraS
Senior Manager, Community
community@cruisecritic.com..."

Edited by Host Kat
Additional information.