Quantum Deck 13 Noise

lovinger

I'm booked in room 13122 of Quantum of the Seas for an Alaska cruise in June 2021. I've heard mixed reviews of noise on deck 13 in the Quantum class ships. Does anyone have personal experience on the noise level from a forward room under the Solarium on Quantum, Anthem, or Ovation of the Seas?

33 minutes ago, lovinger said:

I'm booked in room 13122 of Quantum of the Seas for an Alaska cruise in June 2021. I've heard mixed reviews of noise on deck 13 in the Quantum class ships. Does anyone have personal experience on the noise level from a forward room under the Solarium on Quantum, Anthem, or Ovation of the Seas?

For me the cabin in the forwrd section on deck 13 on Anthem was good, think I stayed in cabin 13138, hence a bit more back. Only thing you might hear occassionally is moving deck chairs /chairs or tables since it's below the Solarium, but didn't disturb me and you could barely hear it if at all. Not recomended if you are very sensitive to noice and would never book a cabin below a pool deck on other ships either.

Edited by LXA350
  • Thanks 1

We found the cabins under the solarium to be some of the best on the the ship. One flight of stairs up for breakfast or a snack.

As for noise,none .The money they spent building,you would think that they work that out.
Also the forward elevators don’t get as busy.

• Like 1