Questions about Tiami catamaran RCCL excursion

jean87510

I have this excursion in my cart ready to purchase. It is the 5 star Tiami excursion that includes lunch.  If anyone has taken this, do you remember which beach they went to? Was it solely in Carlisle Bay?  

Also, it looks very likely that the cruises will start with ship excursions only. Ive been to Barbados numerous times. I know about the big catamarans and private tours. There is a very strong chance I will not be able to take those private tours for a year or 2. My questions are just related to this excursion.  Thanks in advance.

Roll call is non existant and I thought it would be better to post on the barbados board as it is a barbados question. Plus I get tired of the same canned responses by the same people saying why would you book an excursion when you aren't going to cruise...etc...  I really wanted to get feedback from someone who took this prior to Covid-19.

I remember taking it many years ago before I discovered Calabaza and Silver Moon.  I see it now when I am on those boats, and it is still completely packed (pre-Covid).

If it is your only option to get out on the water, then take it. 

Expect it to be as crowded as RC can get away with "Healthy Sail"-wise, and expect there there be too many people in the water to snorkle comfortably without getting kicked in the head.  

There will probably be plenty of rum punch, tho. 

2 hours ago, EatonDoolittle said:

I remember taking it many years ago before I discovered Calabaza and Silver Moon.  I see it now when I am on those boats, and it is still completely packed (pre-Covid).

If it is your only option to get out on the water, then take it. 

Expect it to be as crowded as RC can get away with "Healthy Sail"-wise, and expect there there be too many people in the water to snorkle comfortably without getting kicked in the head.  

There will probably be plenty of rum punch, tho. 

Unfortunately its pretty much my only hope. Im sure this wont be permanent once things ease back to normal.  One good thing is the price is cut 25% now and I dont think they will dare pack the excursions.  Do you remember if they stuck with Carlisle or if they went elsewhere?  My husband and I have our own stuff and are pretty adept at avoiding the kickers/splashers.

Edited by jean87510

• 2 months later...