Lift & Shift Deadline Extended to 11/30/2020

KurtMo

Thought I'd share since there has been much discussion about lift & shift on these boards:  the deadline (previously 9/30/2020) has now been extended.  Per Celebrity website this morning:

Lift & Shift can only be made once and must be done by November 30, 2020. Bookings for 2021 sail dates may shift to 2022 sail dates as long as the decision is made by November 30, 2020.

2 hours ago, Lady Arwen said:

Thanks, I’ve been waiting for this news!  We have two booked for 2021 we’d like to shift to 2022,  but the itineraries have not been released yet.  Hoping that happens before Nov. 30th.

All L&S cruises must embark on or before May 4, 2022. Consequently, the itineraries that you are waiting to see released will probably no be eligible.

7 hours ago, Fouremco said:

All L&S cruises must embark on or before May 4, 2022. Consequently, the itineraries that you are waiting to see released will probably no be eligible.

Did not know about the deadline...but   May 4, 2022 will fit in fine fir our Jan 2022 cruise

Still not sure if we can use our FCC for final payment..90 days ahead of sail date..usually. I  think rep said we were okay but we are worn out from all the changes.