Exact Balcony Square Footage - Aft Penthouses BA+

BoundForSea

Does anyone know of a resource to look up the exact balcony sizes of Aft Penthouses on BA+ size ships - I am specifically looking at the Escape. 

Everything Ive seen is just a range or a random size. Trying to choose between two decks. 

Thanks

I booked a cruise this week and was talking about cabin sizes with my PCC, he told me he had the exact size of every single cabin and could look any up if I wanted, I was booking the Epic but suspect he has them for every ship.

If you have a PCC, it might be worth sending them an email with the cabins you are interested in and see what they can do.

9 hours ago, Two Wheels Only said:

The good news is that there is a list of square footage for the aft-facing balcony for each deck.

The bad news is that the list isn't 100% accurate. 

Tell me the two decks and I'll tell you which has the larger balcony and which configuration the stateroom is. 

11 and 14- Escape (Aft facing Bath config)

Thanks!

52 minutes ago, BoundForSea said:

11 and 14- Escape (Aft facing Bath config)

The balcony on 14 is slightly deeper than the balcony on 11. It's probably not enough of a difference to notice with the naked eye, though.

3 hours ago, ziggyuk said:

I booked a cruise this week and was talking about cabin sizes with my PCC, he told me he had the exact size of every single cabin and could look any up if I wanted, I was booking the Epic but suspect he has them for every ship.

I don't really trust PCCs with that kind of information because more than likely, they are just reading the information that NCL provides. Since there are so many errors on things such as deckplans on the NCL site, it is better to get the info from CC members (or similar) who have either stayed in or photographed the actual stateroom. Bed location is another area where PCCs are often wrong/misinformed simply because the NCL information is wrong. Even with Epic, a PCC might be correct with the bed location but might not know if the sink in a balcony stateroom is near the foot of the bed or near the head of the bed.

1 hour ago, Two Wheels Only said:

The balcony on 14 is slightly deeper than the balcony on 11. It's probably not enough of a difference to notice with the naked eye, though.

I don't really trust PCCs with that kind of information because more than likely, they are just reading the information that NCL provides. Since there are so many errors on things such as deckplans on the NCL site, it is better to get the info from CC members (or similar) who have either stayed in or photographed the actual stateroom. Bed location is another area where PCCs are often wrong/misinformed simply because the NCL information is wrong. Even with Epic, a PCC might be correct with the bed location but might not know if the sink in a balcony stateroom is near the foot of the bed or near the head of the bed.

I would not trust a PPC I got by random on the phone but I have an assigned PCC who I can contact directly by phone or email and I would trust him to give me the correct information and I believe he would admit he did not have information rather than make it up.

Thanks guys. I had 14 and switched to 11 as it looked wider and slightly deeper from one photo of the act of the ship. I think I’ll switch back to 14, easier trek to Haven. 

Whats frustrating is Im a Cruise Consultant and the square footage numbers for room and balc NCL gives in tbeir detail page of each cabin is all the same, which is very frustrating, they have the data why not put it in there? 

Anyway thanks guys.