10-1-20 Thursday Weigh-In..1st Weigh-In Of October..2021 Will BE Here Soon..Will You Be Thinner?

Belle

2020  you can be gone with it troubles... fast

2021 let you be happy and last

We need laughter and smiles

Also be nice if we walked some miles

Eating healthy with our family's without distance and a mask

It really shouldn't be so much to ask

Exercise and eating healthy is a must now and in the new year

Very important so we can be enjoying our time with our dears

So hope we can do all of the above in 2021

Wishing a good week for everyone

Remember I'm going away with my son for four days. leaving Thursday coming back Monday.

So won't be talking until Monday night or Tuesday.  Today's weight..I stayed the same.

I hope you have a wonderful time with your son!  Enjoy!

I think I spent my week eating too much .... Not surprised that I am up 2.2#  - Yesterday we lost our power (strong winds & rain - we've been in a drought, so the rain was good - wind not so much) ... we got our power back about 6 last night.  I spent the day eating bagels ... no internet, no phone.  Hopefully next week will be better.

Good luck to all this week.  Jan

Hello,

I stayed the same. Our gym is reopening today. We will go but at off peak times, wear mask, etc.

Restaurants reopened for indoor dining last week. We've been out to dinner a couple of times. Chain restaurants only, go on Mondays around 4:45pm. One dinner there only 6 other people in the restaurant. We feel ok with that.

Our county dropped the health state of emergency as our case numbers are super low. But I think that's not a good idea. Guess we'll see........

Belle, thanks for the poem. Yes, I'm ready to kick 2020's behind to the moon! Have a great time with your son. Glad you are getting out. Good you stayed the same.

Jan, sorry you gained. Miserable when you lose power. Glad it's back.

Have a good day. Diana

Edited by winewanderer

Belle, have a great time with your son. 

Jan, sorry about the gain.  

Diana, I am with you, I stayed the same.  Which is up for me.   I need to lose 4.2 lbs to get back to my goal weight.

DH and I do not go places yet.   He goes to his office when he needs to and I go to my daughter's house to care for my granddaughters before and after school.   That is pretty much it for us for now.  We are both high risk, so prefer to be a little extra careful.

Stay well, everyone.

Rose

Belle have a great trip. 
Jan -  you will have a loss next week.

Nyer  and Diana great for maintaining

I am down 2.2 this week.   Exceeded monthly goal of 5lb by 0.8

End goal is 75 lb loss (ideal would be 100lb but I have to be realistic) -  hopefully will reach halfway mark end of this month.

I am planning a ski trip to CO in February  — excited that I won’t look like the abominable snowman .  I have ski pant in all sizes from medium to 4x  will never get into medium again but perhaps will be in a XL.  

Belle, have a wonderful trip!

Jan, yeah bagels are deceptively dangerous. (Discovered that with bagel pizzas) 

Diana, we finally made the red zone!! So excited 😁 

Nyer, better safe than sorry

Izena, 👏 5 lbs!! 

I'm late checking in because I gained.  LOT! Hoping it will start going off today. Back to being mindful of what I eat & when

Belle, enjoy your trip!

Jan, sorry you're up and that you were without power. I hope you didn't have any property damage.

Diana, it's good to stay the same while eating out!

Rose, you're not too far away. You'll get back down!

Izena - way to go! Skiing sounds fun!

Ombud - sorry you gained.

We had our appraisal yesterday, and I was running around cleaning the house so much to get ready for it that I lost 2.1 pounds! Y'all, my house is so neat and clean my MIL could come over right now and I wouldn't stress a bit. Of course it won't look like this for long. I'm sure it will be back in its normal state by Sunday evening. 😆

• Haha 1

HI all!

Belle ~ thanks for starting the thread. Have a great time with your son.

I see some  nice losses this month! WTG!

I lost 0.4 lbs & 2 lbs for the month. I've got to get serious as it should be more like 2 lbs a week!!

Oh well, new month, another chance for a  new beginning!

Take care & stay safe.

~ Jo ~ 😊

Rose, you'll those few lbs. off. Good you can see your grandkids. 

Izena, great loss for the week and month and fantastic total.

Ombud, hope the gain wasn't too bad. Great your county is red. I worry about a spike/surge in cases in a couple of weeks.......

Mel, good loss for the week. I consider house cleaning to be good exercise.

Jo, good loss for this week and month. In the right direction. 

Our air quality today is horrible, nuclear winter, no sun. The smoke from the Napa/Sonoma County fore is here. Blah. 

Diana

Jo - .4 is good. I always want the numbers to be bigger too.

Diana - sorry about the air. We have several local firefighters headed out to CA for the second time to help. I'm sure your firefighters are just exhausted! Hopefully it all gets contained soon and there are no subsequent mudslides. 😞

Hello,

Hi Mel. Not much happening. We have unhealthy air until middle of this week. Although today I noticed more sun so it's a little better than the past 4 days, still "unhealthy" though.

Good change happening this coming week. Our temps. by Wednesday are supposed to be in the 70's and maybe some rain so hopefully the air gets better.

Hope everyone is doing well. 

Diana

• Like 2

Today hubby and I went to the gym. We decided we'll go every other day at noon, no more than 45 minutes. At that time there are only 10-15 people. 

Hope Belle is having a nice trip with her son. Possibly just looking at different 4 walls but maybe there are non-crowded places for walks and hope they're getting yummy takeout.

Diana

Ombud and Diana - I'm glad things seem to be improving!

I hope she's having a good time too. I know it's been hard for her to not see her kids as much. 

We snacked way outside our eating window last night, and the scale was not kind this morning. Bedtime snacks are consistently my downfall. Thankfully we have a few days for it to come back off before weigh in.

19 minutes ago, melmar02 said:

We snacked way outside our eating window last night, and the scale was not kind this morning. Bedtime snacks are consistently my downfall. Thankfully we have a few days for it to come back off before weigh in.

I'm finding that I'm snacking way too much also ... It is also my downfall.  I really need to get more motivated.  My daughter has decided that it is time to get healthy again ... perhaps we can do it together!.  Jan

Mel and Jan, it's so easy for snacking to take over. I have to shoo away my husband (and his bad snacks)......

Today I spent an hour in the front yard. Plants overgrown. I try not to let plants get too big. Was nice to get some done, still lots more to do. 

I think today is our last 95 degree day, hopefully until next year!

Diana

Diana --- I think husbands are always the ones who have "bad snacks" .... 

Nice that you got to work in the yard ... even when it isn't finished it still feels so good to have gotten out and accomplished something!  Nice that your weather is changing!    Jan

• Like 1

Diana - I hope your weather breaks for good this year!

Jan - I'm not going to say late night snacking is ALL my husband's fault...just most of the time. 🤣

Tomorrow we are trying extended our fast. After our eating window closes tonight, we're going to try to go 24 hours. We'll see how it goes. 

• Like 1

I was wrong, it appears today is our last 95 degree day......

Mel, great you can fast. Me? No. Absolutely not. My stomach growls like crazy when I'm hungry, I get dizzy and hangry doesn't even begin to decribe my mood.....

Hope we hear from Belle soon about her adventure...

Diana

I'm back! Thanks for hoping I was having a good time. I did.

It was nice getting away and spending time with my son. The condo was older but nice.

We had our own bedrooms and TV. Big living room with big TV and kitchen. The views were

beautiful. On a mountain, looking down, lots of trees and had the full moon. Did a little walking.

We had take out and ate out but did it very safely.  Was a little weird seeing everyone wearing

masks. Big step for me as I was staying home.  But happy I went, nice drive, felt good getting

away and having a break.  

Was in very little contact with people but will stay in the house for a while just in case. Wouldn't want 

anyone to get sick if I got something. (unlike someone else we read about)

Sounds like everyone are doing pretty good except for that "snacking part" my downfall too.

Of course did snacking at condo.  So hard to stop it when it's so easy to do it.

Take care All and have a good day

Edited by Belle
  • Like 2