All Carnival cruises cancelled until December 17th!

Ryanryanryan

10 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

Some dec cruises out of miami and Cape Canaveral have reached capacity, not cancelled. 

Lol it just happens that all of the November and most of December cruises hit capacity but the Christmas and NYE cruises haven’t.  We’ve seen this time after time, they’re done!

4 minutes ago, Ryanryanryan said:

Lol it just happens that all of the November and most of December cruises hit capacity but the Christmas and NYE cruises haven’t.  We’ve seen this time after time, they’re done!

Could be cancelled just hasn't been announced. I'll be happy if the holiday cruises restart this year. It's a start.

2 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

Could be cancelled just hasn't been announced. I'll be happy if the holiday cruises restart this year. It's a start.

I hope they do too but I doubt it.  I have a NYE cruise booked and fully expect to get my $600 future OBC and head to Cancun.

4 hours ago, firefly333 said:

Some dec cruises out of miami and Cape Canaveral have reached capacity, not cancelled. 

Well maybe Carnival but the others no. I just help a friend book a cruise on MSC Maraviglia for November. 

Edited by Isasprings

This morning NCL canceled all of thier cruises for November 2020 and they posted that message on their website

Sooner or later, Carnival will follow and cancel all of November 2020 sailings too

Middle December might seem possible now, it all depends on what happens between now and then

Edited by shof515

3 minutes ago, shof515 said:

This morning NCL canceled all of thier cruises for November 2020 and they posted that message on their website

Sooner or later, Carnival will follow and cancel all of November 2020 sailings too

Middle December might seem possible now, it all depends on what happens between now and then

Based on everything, I would be surprised if we do not have cruises before the end of the year.  

1 hour ago, firefly333 said:

Waiting on rcl to cancel November. Less than 30 days away. Has msc cancelled November yet?

Norwegian has canceled through November. 

Sorry. Just saw where this was stated in a previous post.

Edited by Butterbean1000

Carnival hasn't made another official announcement on its web page, so take the OP's post as opinion only.  It may indeed come to pass, but it isn't confirmed yet.  Early 2021 cruises may be at risk also.

The virus will decide.  Unfortunately, our national effort, or lack of, is helping it propagate instead of mitigate.

• Like 10

As always...TIME WILL TELL! 

BUT, with Carnival just this last week pulling the plug on all stateside cruises EXCEPT out of Miami and Port Canaveral Florida, I figure it took just minutes for any cruises with cabins available to have filled up from all those that were canceled.  Don

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Ryanryanryan said:

All Carnival cruises cancelled until December 17th!  The first cruise available on Carnival's website is December 17th.  When will the next round of cancellations come?

First cruise available for me is Nov 9th on the Liberty. 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Ryanryanryan said:

All Carnival cruises cancelled until December 17th!  The first cruise available on Carnival's website is December 17th.  When will the next round of cancellations come?

Some of these Topics can cause a lot of drama. I should know by now not to believe!

20 hours ago, firefly333 said:

How can you say for certain some have reached capacity, we don't even know what that capacity is yet.

If you had said you are speculating that would be different.

10 minutes ago, beerman2 said:

How can you say for certain some have reached capacity, we don't even know what that capacity is yet.

Carnival says it's at capacity. Just because we don't know... why wouldn't their inventory control team and revenue management team know? I wouldn't expect an entry level call center agent or PVP to know this sensitive information.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, beerman2 said:

The Liberty sailing that was there earlier is now gone and November is greyed out. 

25 minutes ago, d12j28 said:

The Liberty sailing that was there earlier is now gone and November is greyed out. 

Exactly ( pure speculation) but November being greyed out would indicate it's not sailing not at capacity. NCL has now cancelled ALL November cruise.

Even if Carnival hasn't made it official expect them to soon.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Lee Cruiser said:

image.png.788043d52c7529200e1bd10b0fbbfdf4.png

This one is the only one still showing from P.C. for November.  Not sure what will take place.  Capacity probably will be an issue when they first start back.  Many of those sailings probably already had numerous bookings.  Should know soon.

It like that kids game "follow the leader". Pax can hope or be optimistic or whatever they want to call it. Being NCL has cancelled ALL November cruises one can expect others to follow suit. 

The new protocols haven't even been givin the stamp of approval yet. BTW Carnivals IT department has basically been operating overseas. May take them a little while to update it.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, beerman2 said:

It like that kids game "follow the leader". Pax can hope or be optimistic or whatever they want to call it. Being NCL has cancelled ALL November cruises one can expect others to follow suit. 

The new protocols haven't even been givin the stamp of approval yet. BTW Carnivals IT department has basically been operating overseas. May take them a little while to update it.

I'm not trying to be optimistic.  My next cruise is scheduled for April.  I'm not even sure about it.  I'm only stating that I don't know and that all of us should know soon.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, molly361 said:

I find it hard to believe that they have ALlL reached capacity. Something must be up

I'd almost believe it, what with capacity being limited and so many of us Jonesing to get on a cruise ship, except Ryanryanryan says Christmas and New Years sailings are still available, and they definitely would have sold out first.

Edited by Earthworm Jim
  • Like 1