Captain Kate Video goes Viral

Seacruise

Yesterday Captain Kate made this video          to correct seamus272 comment "How can you be a Captain? Your only a women"
This was NOT what I was expecting her to say and needless to say since yesterday it has gone viral. It is in paper around the world today.

Something is needed like this right now.

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

One of my worst pet peeves.  I even wrote Sam's Club an email once because they did the same thing on an "invitation" to something, said, "Your invited."  I asked them WHAT was invited?  My dog, my friend, my brain??   Glad she put Seamus in his/her place!!!

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Seacruise said:

Yesterday Captain Kate made this video          to correct seamus272 comment "How can you be a Captain? Your only a women"
This was NOT what I was expecting her to say and needless to say since yesterday it has gone viral. It is in paper around the world today.

Something is needed like this right now.

She is a complete Bad Ass.   I love it !!!    Hope to meet her in April.

• Like 3

It’s sad to realize that in 2020, she still has to defend her abilities and competencies just because she’s a woman.

I tip my hat to her, for her very smart, humorous, a tad sarcastic, yet polite response.

Well done Captain Kate! I hope, I will have the chance to cruise on your ship some day! 

• Like 7

She is such an awesome inspiration to others and very refreshing messaging right now.  I sailed with her as Captain a few times and she is the same in person as she presents online; personable and available to the passengers and always upbeat and smiling.

I just watched her life jacket video yesterday, totally hilarious.  If case you haven't seen it ...Bug Naked Lifejacket Demo

• Like 6
  • Haha 1