Jeffrey Dobinson - dance professional teacher

mcloaked

Does anyone know if Jeffrey Dobinson, who we knew from about 6 years ago and was a superb Ballroom and Latin dance teacher on P&O cruises, has been teaching on the ships in recent years?  Or if anyone has any news about him from the last year or so?  He was a really nice guy so wanted to know if he was still helping people learn to dance?

Edited by mcloaked
typo

Thanks, tesni, I had seen that Facebook page but it seems not much has been posted there for some time, so I don't know if he is still using that page or not.  I had hoped someone might have been in direct contact with him in the past year or so.

• Like 1

We lunched with him one day, for no reason other than we entered the dining room at the same time and were directed to the same table.

More than a year ago though, maybe 4?

What a nice man.  He & my OH had a  long, lovely conversation about top level competition, Jeffrey in dancing, Mr Eddie in sport, compared with doing either just for fun.  They agreed that whilst competition is one thing, enjoyment is vital
We agreed that, should we ever do a world cruise and Jeffrey was the dance teacher, we would learn 💃 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Clipper Chick said:

He was on Arcadia’s world cruise this year. I do not dance but he was on our table for dinner a few times. Very friendly and entertaining.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Was he doing the ballroom dance teaching during the world cruise that you were on?

• 3 years later...