will Windstar match Azamara rebook offer?

susiesan

Azamaar has a new policy regarding postponing a cruise:

Same Cruise, Same Price
Booked your ideal voyage, but need to postpone? You can rebook the same cruise the following year for the same price (including promotions) when you contact us by 30 November 2020.

With all the 2020 cruises cancelled, and likely early 2021 sailings I would like to see Windstar match this offer. I got a great deal on a January 14 Tahiti cruise a few months ago when the prices were so low. If I have to cancel my January cruise or Windstar cancels it, I would be more than willing to rebook for later in 2021 as long as my current booking price was the same. If Windstar does not implement this policy and I end up cancelling, I will not be rebooking for Tahiti. The prices are just too high now and travel is so uncertain.

I can report that I asked someone at Windstar about this policy and was told Windstar would do it for me. I have it in writing. If I have to cancel or they do, they will allow me to move my booking to another date next year and keep the same price I paid. Great customer service from Windstar.😎

9 hours ago, susiesan said:

I can report that I asked someone at Windstar about this policy and was told Windstar would do it for me. I have it in writing. If I have to cancel or they do, they will allow me to move my booking to another date next year and keep the same price I paid. Great customer service from Windstar.😎

Congratulation. How did you contact them? Did you call Windstar or sent email ?  I would like to contact them to just in case because my Tahiti cruise is in February. Thank you. 

1 hour ago, travelbug2225 said:

Congratulation. How did you contact them? Did you call Windstar or sent email ?  I would like to contact them to just in case because my Tahiti cruise is in February. Thank you. 

You can email me direct for the contact info.

susiesan8 at gmail.com.