CLIA cruise lines to test every passenger for Covid

C-Dragons

From the RCL Singapore restart FAQ's testing will be covered by your cruise fare at least in the very beginning

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/sgp/en/faq/questions/will-i-have-to-take-a-test-before-i-cruise

Yes. All guests travelling with us must undergo a SARS-CoV-2 test within 48 to 72 hours prior to boarding and obtain a negative result. The cost of your SARS-CoV-2 test is included in your cruise fare for sailings departing on or before 30 January 2021, though we will continue to evaluate circumstances and update our policy and timeframe if necessary. Closer to your sail date, we'll provide clear directions for testing locations and details on the covered cost.

3 hours ago, wrk2cruise said:

From the RCL Singapore restart FAQ's testing will be covered by your cruise fare at least in the very beginning

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/sgp/en/faq/questions/will-i-have-to-take-a-test-before-i-cruise

Yes. All guests travelling with us must undergo a SARS-CoV-2 test within 48 to 72 hours prior to boarding and obtain a negative result. The cost of your SARS-CoV-2 test is included in your cruise fare for sailings departing on or before 30 January 2021, though we will continue to evaluate circumstances and update our policy and timeframe if necessary. Closer to your sail date, we'll provide clear directions for testing locations and details on the covered cost.

I'm very curious how they will handle this.  Are they going to attempt to provide testing locations for each passenger regardless of where they are coming from?  Wonder how in the heck they can do that!  And some people fly into port several days ahead of time; and others the day of (or drive).  Seems like a coordination nightmare to me.