Compare RCI vs Celebrity cabin

Ashland

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/10/2020 at 6:09 PM, Ashland said:

Taking the perks out of the picture. Are the JS's on RCI comparable to a Sky Suite S2 on Celebrity?

Hard to take away the perks which are so much better in a Sky Suite 2 - but if you are just talking about cabin size, Royal JS is actually larger.  I can speak of the Oasis class.  The cabin has a huge walk in closet.  It typically has a sleeper couch also.  But so does Celebrity.  The bathrooms are both about the same.  If you are looking just for size and storage, the Oasis class wins.

14 hours ago, Cruise a holic said:

Hard to take away the perks which are so much better in a Sky Suite 2 - but if you are just talking about cabin size, Royal JS is actually larger.  I can speak of the Oasis class.  The cabin has a huge walk in closet.  It typically has a sleeper couch also.  But so does Celebrity.  The bathrooms are both about the same.  If you are looking just for size and storage, the Oasis class wins.

Thanks ...it was actually size I was asking about. I've only done one so far on Celebrity class sailings..the first was an A1 and my upcoming in a S2. I've been on over 26+ with RCI and am very familiar with JS & above categories. I was just trying to get a feel about the size of X cabins...and comparing not just the exact sq. ft. but of the feeling of the roominess. Thanks again for your input.

• 2 months later...

I think it would depend on what class of Celebrity ship that you are looking into.  The SSs on the Edge class are really nice with an open feel. The Millenium class SSs are much smaller than a JS with far less storage.  We have not stayed is a SS on Solstice class so can't give you an answer on that one.

15 hours ago, beachluver9 said:

I think it would depend on what class of Celebrity ship that you are looking into.  The SSs on the Edge class are really nice with an open feel. The Millenium class SSs are much smaller than a JS with far less storage.  We have not stayed is a SS on Solstice class so can't give you an answer on that one.

Reflection...however I'm now pretty sure my July 2021 British Isles cruise will be cancelled...but I do appreciate your response for future bookings.