Carnival Corp Data Breach

Cantara24

According to this Seatrade Cruise News article, Seabourn client files were breached in the August cyber-attack.

The article states the website of each affected brand will have advisories posted for clients and Seabourn has posted accordingly along with CCL & HAL.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Link to article: https://www.seatrade-cruise.com/finance/carnival-corp-data-breach-may-have-impacted-three-brands

I saw this post and went to the Seabourn site. As soon as I loged in I got an alert that my password might be compromised and Google automatically ran the list of sites for me to change my password (a few sites where long, long ago -before cybersecurity was such a problem- I had used the same silly password). I have not received any communications from Seabourn.

On 10/18/2020 at 3:43 PM, claudiaYVR said:

I have not received any communications from Seabourn.

The Seabourn page specifically says: "We are working as quickly as possible to identify the guests, employees, crew and other individuals whose information may have been impacted. We expect to complete this process within the next 30-60 days and will then send notifications to potentially affected individuals whose current contact information is available to the company. Along with those individual notices, affected individuals will be offered complimentary credit monitoring, as appropriate." This notice is dated October 15 -- so it will be another month or two until individuals hear from Seabourn, if any of their information was included in what was accessed.