TravelEX nightmare solved.

Mr. Click

A long long time ago in a land that seems so far away we had 3 cruises booked over the next 19 months. With the invaluable help of Steve and his staff at tripinsurancestore.com we were able to get them all covered in a timely fashion finally settling on TravelEX for all three trip. And then came COVID-19 and the cancelations and changes and lots and lots of questions.  I tried dealing directly with TravelEX after getting the basic information from Steve's staff.  One trip from May was canceled and refunded, one for right now was moved to 2021 and one for Sept 2021 is still there....I got conflicting responses on the rare occasion I even got responses from TravelEX. I finally turned to Steve and he stepped in and got things moving.  After too many requests for documents and affidavits that we had no claims to fine 10 days ago I got the refund for the premium on the canceled trip, a day after I got a request for even more documents.....go figure.Oh, I had not even replied to that last request.  Today, finally after more go rounds they moved the current trip to the correct 2021 dates.  These people, this company--TravelEX are beyond bad based on my experience but Steve and his staff have stood beside us, helped us work through this mess and I would not hesitate to use tripinsurancestore.com for any future trips, if we ever actually get to go somewhere some day.  Thanks Steve and Kim and Becky and everyone else the company.  TravelEX?  we hope we never have to deal with you again....

3 hours ago, Mr. Click said:

A long long time ago in a land that seems so far away we had 3 cruises booked over the next 19 months. With the invaluable help of Steve and his staff at tripinsurancestore.com we were able to get them all covered in a timely fashion finally settling on TravelEX for all three trip. And then came COVID-19 and the cancelations and changes and lots and lots of questions.  I tried dealing directly with TravelEX after getting the basic information from Steve's staff.  One trip from May was canceled and refunded, one for right now was moved to 2021 and one for Sept 2021 is still there....I got conflicting responses on the rare occasion I even got responses from TravelEX. I finally turned to Steve and he stepped in and got things moving.  After too many requests for documents and affidavits that we had no claims to fine 10 days ago I got the refund for the premium on the canceled trip, a day after I got a request for even more documents.....go figure.Oh, I had not even replied to that last request.  Today, finally after more go rounds they moved the current trip to the correct 2021 dates.  These people, this company--TravelEX are beyond bad based on my experience but Steve and his staff have stood beside us, helped us work through this mess and I would not hesitate to use tripinsurancestore.com for any future trips, if we ever actually get to go somewhere some day.  Thanks Steve and Kim and Becky and everyone else the company.  TravelEX?  we hope we never have to deal with you again....

Hi Mr. Click,

Thank you for your kind words. I'm happy we were able to help you.

Sincerely, Steve Dasseos

You were a great help Steve.  Dealing with two different trips, one canceled and one moved created some confusion for TravelEX but until you stepped in to help they were not even responding.  After you helped us get our premium refund on the canceled trip I had to write to them one last time in 24 point, all caps, bold to get the changed trip properly sorted out. Now we can just wait to see if either of these trips really happen next fall.

• Like 1