New senior officer schedule - changes

excitedofharpenden

4 hours ago, laurieb said:

I'd guess it has  more to do with the new ship...

They gave him Pursuit..you think he would get Onward.

I keep booking cruises to see him or Johaness and they  get moved.

I suppose changes were inevitable but my next cruise on Pursuit went from a full complement of known officers on the old schedule to only knowing the master Antonio on the new one.  Also, I don't see Elizabeth on the schedule so I presume she will be stationed on the Onward (hate that name).

21 minutes ago, flyingshoes said:

I suppose changes were inevitable but my next cruise on Pursuit went from a full complement of known officers on the old schedule to only knowing the master Antonio on the new one.  Also, I don't see Elizabeth on the schedule so I presume she will be stationed on the Onward (hate that name).

But who knows?  The HD assignments post-2021 are all TBA.

On 6/15/2021 at 10:54 AM, flyingshoes said:

You do not know Heike? She been around I think since day one?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, flyingshoes said:

She is no longer on our 11/30/21 Pursuit cruise.  Neither is Amanda, nor Elisabeth, nor Monica.  

Vacation for everyone. I looked the other day but really do not pay attention to vacations. Since in ship now at some point she goes home.Thought Thomaz from Poland was the other HD. Food wise I could care less who is chef. Known Others longer.  I will look again. Also this is the cruise I am waiting for updates on, as I get on ship in Oct  I am concern about Visas as I am traveling in sept too.

17 hours ago, flyingshoes said:

She is no longer on our 11/30/21 Pursuit cruise.  Neither is Amanda, nor Elisabeth, nor Monica.  

Ernest I know..former singer in shows..had him on some cruise. Thomaz is there.Mario name shows on one of my cruises.  No idea of chef. But then  after ten years I am use to new names.

On 10/16/2020 at 1:40 AM, upwarduk said:

I see 3 pairs of Captains and CDs, but only 2 pairs of Hotel Directors. 

I know Philip Herbert has just left Azamara Quest, but wonder who the HD will be, as Quest is scheduled to be the first sailing in March 2021.

5279690F-96E7-400B-8C90-4872CE5DE75E.jpeg

Do you know where Phillip Herbert went??

Jancruz1

17 minutes ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

CD Russ Grieve left Azamara for Crystal.  Now Crystal seems very iffy – any hope that Russ might come back?

Having Russ come back would be a great draw for anyone who has ever sailed with him. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

CD Russ Grieve left Azamara for Crystal.  Now Crystal seems very iffy – any hope that Russ might come back?

Really?  Are they looking in trouble?  I'd love Russ to come back, but know he went to Crystal as the work life balance for him was much better. He acts like he's 40, but he's a little older than that!

Phil 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

I miss Russ and thought he was joining  Serenity. If Crystal was smart they move him to their new ship  starting in August in Iceland. 

5 hours ago, Roel94 said:

I miss Russ and thought he was joining  Serenity. If Crystal was smart they move him to their new ship  starting in August in Iceland. 

He's on Symphony.  Endeavor would be a smaller job.  Crystal CDs aren't performers.

21 hours ago, excitedofharpenden said:

Really?  Are they looking in trouble?  I'd love Russ to come back, but know he went to Crystal as the work life balance for him was much better. He acts like he's 40, but he's a little older than that!

Phil 

I just went and had a read of the Crystal board. So sad to see the rumours, as if life for the employees hasn't been tough enough.😒. It's so far removed from when Edie Bornstein was trying to take them to the stratosphere. 

Phil 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, excitedofharpenden said:

I just went and had a read of the Crystal board. So sad to see the rumours, as if life for the employees hasn't been tough enough.😒. It's so far removed from when Edie Bornstein was trying to take them to the stratosphere. 

Phil 

Did you read the report of the press conference by Colin Au, Genting Hong Kong Group president and deputy CEO?  He actually sounded more head-in-the-clouds than anything Edie ever said.  All these new ships to be branded with hotels but run by Crystal, up to 4,000 passengers and Murphy beds.  This is NOT luxury, and will really tarnish the Crystal name.  And 'no mention of a 67,000gt, 800-passenger Diamond-class newbuild for Crystal which, in 2019, had been planned for 2022 delivery.'  Sad.

https://www.seatrade-cruise.com/shipbuilding-refurb-equipment/future-endeavor-universal-ships-be-hotel-branded-managed-crystal

• 7 months later...