CC Screen names, how and why did you choose them?

Renmar

This maybe/probably has been asked before but somebody posted on an other tread explaining how they got their CC name.

So, here it goes; How did other Princess passengers choose their CC name?

My CC name is made up of the first names of our sons---RENe & MARk. Very simple but some may be way more interesting😉 complicated🤔 or sinister😈.

Maybe I should have posted this somewhere else on CC but the moderators will take care of that if needed.

Theo

• Like 3

When I was working, one of the IT guys urged me to start my own travel website and he came up with the name.  I love Cruising and my DH is a huge Raider fan ... so, he put them together as a name.  Instead of starting a travel website using that name, I chose to use it as my CC name.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Blondilu said:

It's what my dad called me when I was little.  I use it a lot in usernames and such.  

Me, too!  Muggo. . .my brothers and close childhood friends still call me this. Followed by the day of my birth. Which is also my favorite number!  

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, muggo11 said:

Me, too!  Muggo. . .my brothers and close childhood friends still call me this. Followed by the day of my birth. Which is also my favorite number!  

That is awesome, I love it.  Dad has been gone for awhile and no one calls me that anymore.  I'm generally not the nostalgic type, but I guess using the nickname keeps me connected somehow.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, MustangGT said:

My first car was a (used) ‘65 Mustang but we were driving a Mustang GT when we joined CC.  Wish I had held on to that ‘65 Mustang!!

Had a '65 but it was really a 64 1/2. The one with no backup lights. Sold it for $500. Yeah, I know...

• Like 1

We have no kids. Just dogs. Dog mom was taken. The pretty girl you see here is Anna, our first Portie, at the summit of North Bubble in Acadia National Park. We were avid hikers and Portuguese Water Dogs (Porties) are very agile and wonderful hiking companions.

• Like 1

There was a much early thread about that in another board... look and can't find it...

could have been on  Ask a Cruise Question ??

Anyway... screen name ... just booked our first cruise and joined CC.... then they ask type in screen name.......   mind then goes blank..... I just want to join......

Ohhhhhh....then I remembered used ""old me"" on a travel site..... but thought I have never really grown up ( what ever that is )

So thus Getting older slowly.... one day i will be older......

But still don't recognize the person in mirror in the mornings ..

Cheers Don  

• Like 2

Every Steelers fan knows "The Bus".  I honor him when I tack his number onto my team name.  If it already taken, I might go to #84, or perhaps someone else.  The love and commitment to the game matters as well as performance and results. 

And how about that 5-0 record now!

• Like 3