10-22-20 Thursday Weigh-In......Running Out Of Words To Say

Belle

Belle, yes, we did get those heavy winds. Monday morning around 2am I woke up to what I thought sounded like motorcycles or cars drag racing. Then I realized it was the wind blowing and howling. So loud. 

I'm sure you didn't eat too much. Nice your daughter could have some.

I too wonder where the others are, Jo, Rose, Pacruise.

Cases in our county are rising some (but nothing like the Midweat). The problem continues to be private gatherings......

Mel, you're so busy. I hope the weather cooperates for your MIL.

Diana

Diana - hope you didn't get any damage from the winds. 

Belle - Nice your daughter was able to enjoy some of your roast with you. 

Just to be safe we all decided to move my MIL's visit to Friday so there will be plenty of time for the roads to thaw. She'll stay until Monday now.

I don't even know what our county is doing right now. I stopped paying attention because our family is just going to keep to ourselves until a vaccine or good treatment becomes available. The kids were taking tae kwon do until everything closed down. When their studio started back, they offered virtual classes for just a few weeks and then only in person classes so we stopped going. They post pictures of the classes on Facebook - huge numbers in the classes, no one is wearing a mask, and they are sparring with each other (close contact practice fighting). The owner's mom just moved in with them a month or two ago, and she now has Covid and is in the hospital. They think she may have gotten it from church, but it wouldn't be hard to believe that an asymptomatic kid gave it to the owners who could have been asymptomatic and took it home to her. 😞 Regardless, it's so sad.

Mel, that is crazy what you describe going on at the Tae Kwon Do classes. Too bad the owner's mom got COVID. Makes you wonder. Smart of you to stay away. 

Definitely feeling like fall, it was very chilly in our house this morning.

See everyone for weigh-in tomorrow. 

Diana