Lets Talk about the Fun Times ahead Hopefully

wolft927

23 hours ago, serene56 said:

depends on the ship    THe Spirit class ships (Miracle, Pride, Legend, Spirit)   6232   5495905bf64c659e422c033390614a86.jpg

We have sailed this room on the Legend and the Miracle.  Have it booked on the Pride for NYE 2022.  LOVE this room!  Amazing balcony yes, but also great location near elevators/stairs and on a middle deck, so easy to walk/get to other decks.  My kids expect this from balconies now and were sorely disappointed at our tiny balcony on the Allure of the Seas last year.

• Like 1

On 10/22/2020 at 7:00 PM, Tjcalley said:

We are going on the Mardi Gras in May 2021. We are a pretty big group sailing, friends and family so we are pretty excited. We are going on the Western itinerary which isn’t to exciting but we mainly booked for the ship! We can’t wait to eat at all the restaurants and just relax for 7 days !

Agreed the dates that fell when we wanted to go was Western also with a new port for me Costa Maya. I have to wait until December 2021. Excited none the less.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, siestakeys04 said:

Agreed the dates that fell when we wanted to go was Western also with a new port for me Costa Maya. I have to wait until December 2021. Excited none the less.

we loved costa Maya. we choice the ship first, time second, destinations third . I hope we sail.

As I work in academia, we usually take a short cruise over my spring break to just unwind for a few days. We are scheduled on the Elation in March of 2022. I am looking forward to not having to make a single decision for anyone except myself in the immediate moment for several days. 

the only decision I want to make is what is what do I want in my breakfast burrito/ what's for lunch / dinner ; plus which book am going to read first on my kindle. 

I am a special ed teacher.  I want to shut off my brain for a week when I cruise. 

• Like 1

On 10/22/2020 at 7:22 PM, Laurab23 said:

My next Carnival cruise is Oct. 2022 and then Jan.2023 Both 14 day journeys cruises on Legend from Baltimore.

Laura

I thought I was the only one booked that far out!

we had originally booked a 1/16/22 cruise, but I just called and had it moved back a year. We have 2 year old twins and we just wanted to be absolutely sure they were ready for a big trip. And with all the covid nonsense I don’t mind waiting a little while longer. We will be on the Horizon in a family harbor suite. We are most looking forward to seeing the joy of cruising through our children’s eyes. We already love it, we hope they will too! 

6 hours ago, peteandpris said:

We are cruising on the Horizon, Lido deck, Nov.27,2021 and Dec.5,2021, back to back, also Horizon, April 29, 2023. We can not wait.

I'm doing a b2b on the Horizon also! I start on the 12/5/21 one.

• Like 1