All-In Package

Misty Morning

I just went to the Windstar website to check the cost and what was included in the all in package and based on the calculation shown on the page, it seems the $89/day also includes the $14.50 daily gratuity which I did not think it did: $59 (Bev pkg) + $35 (Internet) + $8 ( Laundry) +$23.35 ($8.85 + $14.50 service charges)  for a total of $125.35 all for $89.  I always thought this package did not include the daily gratuity, am I wrong?  The language in the Windstar documents does not seem to be clear on this.

Your calculation is exactly right (see below).  What is confusing is that the promo shown by @minidonuts85 above says the package saves you "nearly $20 per day" but the true saving is much greater:  $36.35 per day.  Who ever heard of a cruise line (or any vendor) understating the value of a sale? 

[That's why it was worth it for us even though DW doesn't drink.  Adding up all the items for me plus all but the drinks package for her equals $191.70 per day, vs $178 for 2x All-In.] 

Screen Shot 2020-10-23 at 11.21.14 AM.png

I believe the all in package did not include gratuities, at least initially when it was introduced a few years ago, as the total excluding grats was $110.85 back then and the savings at $89 were $21.85 or 20% of the regular price which is what they told me when I bought it.  I guess it makes the decision to buy it that much more attractive if you like your wine or cocktails.  Can’t wait to get back on the ships.  I don’t know how I’ll survive winter in Quebec without a bit of warm weather, ocean spray and R&R on a Windstar ship.  Stay safe