UPDATED 03/17/21: Cruise Critic / Tapatalk Issues

Good Morning All:

I wanted to address that we are currently experiencing issues with the Cruise Critic and Tapatalk App.  The developer is working to address these issues.  We do anticipate the app being down for a few weeks as it is being worked on.  I will update as I receive new information

Our forums are mobile friendly.  To visit on your mobile device, go to boards.cruisecritic.com on your device's browser such as safari or chrome.

If you have any questions or concerns please send us an email.

Thank you for your patience.

Jenn

• 3 months later...
  • Administrators

Someone wrote us today requesting an update on this.  Unfortunately I do not have good news at this time.  A fix is not in the near future.  But, I can share that we are working with our developers (who are not Cruise Critic employees) and we're confident that there will be a fix -- we just cannot share when.  I know this isn't what you wanted to hear at all; and we didn't want to share this information with you. 

I will tell you that utilizing the forums via your devices using the web format (https://boards.cruisecritic.com directly in your browser) isn't bad at all....perhaps not what you are used to but functional.

Thanks for listening,

Laura

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

Hello everyone:

First, I'd like to thank you for your patience over this past year with regard to the mobile app (both our version and inclusion in the Tapatalk comunity app). 

Unfortunately we are going to have to say goodbye to Tapatalk as the functionality no longer works with our platform. 

I know you've heard me say this before, but utilizing these forums via your devices browsers works really well.  It's functional and it allows for easy upload of photos and video to the forums.

If anyone requires assistance with the features of these forums via your devices (ipads, tablets, phones etc) please write to us at:  help@cruisecritic.com)

Thank you again,

LauraS

• Like 1

• LauraS changed the title to UPDATED 03/17/21: Cruise Critic / Tapatalk Issues
  • LauraS unpinned this topic