What special tips do you have on discovering deals?

QMG

@QMG

Howdy Quincy!  emo22.gif 

Perhaps something in the following Cruise Critic articles will be helpful:

Finding a Cruise Travel Agent

Solo Cruise Tips

What to Expect on a Cruise: Solo Cruises

What Is a Single Supplement on a Cruise?

The Truth About Solo Cruise Cabins

7 Best Cruise Lines for Solo Travelers

Best Cruises for Singles Over 40

7 Things to Know About Holiday Singles Cruises

And then there is also the Cruise Critic Find a Cruise where you can easily compare prices.

Happy sails,

Host Kat emo32.gif

Kat, thanks for your reply.  I've been YouTubing, pestering Princess Cruises and reading Cruise Critic.  I've booked a mid-ship with a balcony just in case we are sequestered.  Set to sail 10.21. 

MY sister lives in Sanger, TX.  Quincy

2 hours ago, QMG said:

Kat, thanks for your reply.  I've been YouTubing, pestering Princess Cruises and reading Cruise Critic.  I've booked a mid-ship with a balcony just in case we are sequestered.  Set to sail 10.21. 

MY sister lives in Sanger, TX.  Quincy

Quincy,

You are most welcome!  emo34.gif

So glad to hear you are researching and to have you aboard the Cruise Critic message boards! emo35.gif 

So many times newbies to cruising do not research first. They board thinking it will be like "Love Boat" or some other TV show or movie. There are lots of dos & don'ts with cruising as well as traditions. However, many of those traditions are going by the wayside now due to cost containment by the cruise lines and the changing lifestyles of the passengers. And who knows what the new normal of cruising will be due to COVID-19.

I Googled Sanger, TX and I see it is way up yonder toward Oklahoma. The driving instructions from here say  Total distance: 327.89 miles Estimated Travel Time: About 5 hours 7 minutes in current travel conditions

Host Kat emo32.gif

Kat:  go to Zillow and you'll  see an empty lot where the house was built a few years ago. 

Check Sanger, TX 76266.  thanks for your fun exchange.

I'm resolved to a set of activities at home.  Dull!  ZOOMING all over the place. YouTube is a staple.  Studying Jazzzzzzzzzzzz. Waiting for local venue to reopen. Sorted thru office books, purged 1/3.  All is finished with putting all in order.  Started emailing with a Pen Pal in Korea

33 minutes ago, Host Kat said:

Quincy,

You are most welcome!  emo34.gif

So glad to hear you are researching and to have you aboard the Cruise Critic message boards! emo35.gif 

So many times newbies to cruising do not research first. They board thinking it will be like "Love Boat" or some other TV show or movie. There are lots of dos & don'ts with cruising as well as traditions. However, many of those traditions are going by the wayside now due to cost containment by the cruise lines and the changing lifestyles of the passengers. And who knows what the new normal of cruising will be due to COVID-19.

I Googled Sanger, TX and I see it is way up yonder toward Oklahoma. The driving instructions from here say  Total distance: 327.89 miles Estimated Travel Time: About 5 hours 7 minutes in current travel conditions

Host Kat emo32.gif

Puttering in the back garden.  The persimmon tree is loaded.  Quincy

Just now, QMG said:

Kat:  go to Zillow and you'll  see an empty lot where the house was built a few years ago. 

Check Sanger, TX 76266.  thanks for your fun exchange.

I'm resolved to a set of activities at home.  Dull!  ZOOMING all over the place. YouTube is a staple.  Studying Jazzzzzzzzzzzz. Waiting for local venue to reopen. Sorted thru office books, purged 1/3.  All is finished with putting all in order.  Started emailing with a Pen Pal in Korea

Puttering in the back garden.  The persimmon tree is loaded.  Quincy