Iona

Bin man

Just now, crazy cat lady 83 said:

We always have one of those when we are in the glass house. My now favourite holiday drink after someone recommended it on here a few years ago 😁

Is that the Ice Peller?  Some years ago it was one of the wines included in The Glass House tasting menu, that’s where we discovered it and made it part of our cruising traditions.
Did an online search when we got home and was delighted to find Great Western Wines In Bath stock it.

35 minutes ago, Pink-belle said:

Is that the Ice Peller?  Some years ago it was one of the wines included in The Glass House tasting menu, that’s where we discovered it and made it part of our cruising traditions.
Did an online search when we got home and was delighted to find Great Western Wines In Bath stock it.

Yes the Peller Iced Cuvée. It was spoken about on here and a few people agreed how nice it was on this forum. I’m not sure if you were one of them but thank you if it was you. It was then on my must do list and now I always order it when i go to the glasshouse. The problem is it’s just so easy to drink! 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, pete14 said:

Perhaps the streaming platform they are using has a limit on the number of streams they can offer. Opening it to everybody on their database would be likely to be unsustainable and why limit just to their database? It could be argued that they should be aiming it non cruisers or non P&O cruisers because they would be the source of new business. Imagine the outcry if that happened. Rather than creating a ‘quasi-elitist cadre of invitees’ (a term I find vaguely insulting), they seem to be being practical in ensuring that at least some P&O cruisers are being given the opportunity to watch the stream, hopefully without buffering, freezing or any other technical glitch.

Surely if they put it on YouTube everyone in the world would be able to stream it satisfactorily.

Hi all, I may have missed a couple of posts, but could someone please tell me when Iona is expected to pass the Isle of Wight on her way into Southampton. I live in Ryde and can get down to the seafront to view her as she passes by. I should think she will go past Ryde Roads maybe an hour and a half before she docks in Southampton, but I'm really unsure. Would love to see her go past.  I will post photos 🙂. Thanks for reading.