Europe 2022

loge23

I see Enchanted is listed for New England starting Sept. 17, 2022, falls in line with last Baltic being Aug. 22nd, ending Sept. 2nd, followed by transatlantic, which is 15 days.

I am hoping to book it plus the TA as soon as they are available.  I'm ready! 😄

Edited by susancruzs
  • Like 1

It looks like the 2022 Europe release may be delayed.

Earlier today I could go into the agent booking system (POLAR) and view all the dates/itineraries (no pricing though). Now they are ALL missing. Gone, poof, disappeared.  If they were opening tomorrow that should not have happened.

Watch this space

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, AtlantaCruiser72 said:

It looks like the 2022 Europe release may be delayed.

Earlier today I could go into the agent booking system (POLAR) and view all the dates/itineraries (no pricing though). Now they are ALL missing. Gone, poof, disappeared.  If they were opening tomorrow that should not have happened.

Watch this space

I see they removed the cybersale in last couple of hours. Maybe elite bookings for Europe will show up later today. 

47 minutes ago, dog said:

I see they removed the cybersale in last couple of hours. Maybe elite bookings for Europe will show up later today. 

Yes, Europe 2022 gone for now.  Perhaps some time after 0900 Eastern time when sales department is scheduled to be on deck?

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, susancruzs said:

Aug. 22nd Grand Adventure Enchanted Princess Copenhagen/NYC is there but no pricing . . .yet.  Progress, though progress! 😄

Did you log in as Elite?  I am showing price after I logged in?

Edited by phabric
  • Like 1

Thanks, I didn't!   Silly me, prices available but Deluxe Obstr. Balcony Emerald Deck are guarantees, not choose your cabin.  Regular Obstr. Balcony, too.  I'll have to call my TA and see what she says.  I don't want to do guarantee, I like to pick a cabin.

Edited by susancruzs

Europe 22 prices are showing for me 10:30 am Ontario for elite. Log in. Deposits are up $540/ booking and cruise I’m looking at for Marc-April 22 is too high for me to consider. Good luck everyone

42 minutes ago, dog said:

Europe 22 prices are showing for me 10:30 am Ontario for elite. Log in. Deposits are up $540/ booking and cruise I’m looking at for Marc-April 22 is too high for me to consider. Good luck everyone

Remember the price might change during the year to take advantage of any sales.  You could put the deposit down to have your cabin, watch the price during the year and cancel before final if you don’t like the price.

I am transferring my Aug 2021 to 2022.  In 2021 I took Princess Plus, for 2022 I am taking Princess Saver.  Elite I have WIFI and mini bar so I only have to pay for tips.

Edited by phabric
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, phabric said:

Remember the price might change during the year to take advantage of any sales.  You could put the deposit down to have your cabin, watch the price during the year and cancel before final if you don’t like the price.

I am transferring my Aug 2021 to 2022.  In 2021 I took Princess Plus, for 2022 I am taking Princess Saver.  Elite I have WIFI and mini bar so I only have to pay for tips.

Thanks 

I have my FCD & FCC on a 10 day Enchanted cruise Dec 10/21. If Princess cancels this or changes ships I will move my booking to Europe 2022. Not concerned with cabin. Will not put down $540 deposit. Willing to take my chance on reduced deposit, better promotions. 

20 minutes ago, dog said:

Thanks 

I have my FCD & FCC on a 10 day Enchanted cruise Dec 10/21. If Princess cancels this or changes ships I will move my booking to Europe 2022. Not concerned with cabin. Will not put down $540 deposit. Willing to take my chance on reduced deposit, better promotions. 

I have a deposit down for Dec 13, 2021 on the new Discovery.  With the dockyard having a 4 month delay in the spring and with Princess saying the Discovery will be delayed, I also put a deposit down on Dec 10, 2021 on the Enchanted.  I have 6 cabins in a row and don’t want to scramble to find cabins if the Discovery Dec 13 is cancelled 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, phabric said:

I have a deposit down for Dec 13, 2021 on the new Discovery.  With the dockyard having a 4 month delay in the spring and with Princess saying the Discovery will be delayed, I also put a deposit down on Dec 10, 2021 on the Enchanted.  I have 6 cabins in a row and don’t want to scramble to find cabins if the Discovery Dec 13 is cancelled 

I wonder if they will be limiting capacity Dec 2021. I do hope it all works out for this cruise. 

6 minutes ago, dog said:

I wonder if they will be limiting capacity Dec 2021. I do hope it all works out for this cruise. 

There is a year for things to be worked out, that is why I am transferring my Aug 2021 to 2022.

I have TA checking on Grand Adventure Aug. 22nd on Enchanted.  Princess has guarantees for deck I want, but the 2 cruises, Aug. 22/Sept. 2 those cabins are available.  It will work out, got an email about booking Europe 2022 this a.m., too.  Those cabins go fast, because they are a good deal.

10 minutes ago, chicgotgame said:

Is there an official delay on the Discovery Princess sailings in November 2021 or just likely speculation they will be cancelled? Anyone have any direct scoop? 

I had read someone on a webinar from Princess VP Europe and UK for agents.  FAQ asked “if Discovery was going to be delayed”, he answered “yes”.  No date or how long a delay was mentioned.

My opinion, the dockyard was delayed 4 months in the spring and maybe more now.  Will they be able to make up the time, who knows?

17 minutes ago, dog said:

3:30 pm still problems with website. Can log in but 2022 Europe cruises show but no longer see prices I saw this morning. 

also, email for elites gives a code for $100 off now. 

No code needed. Launch savings always have an extra $100 off.