Cabin reviews from MSC Armonia for disabled cruiser?

CateV04

Hey y'all,

I was hoping someone here might be able to get me a quick answer - I was looking at some of the deals next fall for the MSC Armonia, but am having a hard time finding information on their disabled cabins, or ease of access for regular cabins for a disabled cruiser. Here's the two issues:

We sail with our teenage daughter, who typically sleeps in a pullman or on a sofa. Does anyone know if the Armonia's handicapped cabins have pullmans or sofas for a third passenger in the same cabin?

My husband is partially mobile, using a wheelchair mainly for distance, but has issues with narrow doorways and stepping over high (over 2") door thresholds. In the regular cabins (where we're more likely to find a pullman), can anyone estimate the doorway width (more than 24"?) or if there's a high ledge between the bedroom and bathroom? 

I really appreciate any help y'all can provide! Cross-posted to the MSC board.

We sailed on Armonia a year ago, and I took as many cabin photos as I could.  From the plans on cruisedeckplans.com, there appear to be only four HC cabins, and they are all insides, and all only hold two passengers.  They are roomy.  The other cabins are uniform in size and arrangement.  This means the inside, OV, and balcony cabins are all the same size.  Regular balcony cabins were created the same way the balconies on Carnival's Fantasy class were.  They took OV cabins, took out the window, put in a door, and tacked the balcony on the outside of the ship.  The cabins are small, and the pullmans are mounted on the side walls.  EM