New vaccine

hollyjess

22 minutes ago, KnowTheScore said:

There's nothing remotely spurious about it and it's not an assumption at all.   There have been countless surveys done asking who will and who will not take the vaccines.  That you don't know this is quite telling TBH.   Here's one of many :

Young people twice as likely to refuse a coronavirus vaccine, study shows

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/08/09/young-people-twice-likely-refuse-coronavirus-vaccine-study-shows/

Plus if you bother to read and contribute to young people's discussion forums you will find them discussing Covid and the vaccines and see that many of them have (imo sensibly) no intention of getting vaccinated.

What they say amongst their peers, on social media and in surveys is one thing, what they do when their Mum says "if you expect to be fed here and for me to do your washing, then you had better get a vaccination", is likely to be totally different.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, jeanlyon said:

I lived in Canada in my youth and thought nothing to carrying ID.  I think everyone should carry ID here, and now with their vaccination record.

We got a bus from Banff to our hotel. 2 dollars, but 1 for seniors. I was 69 and DW 63. 2 for Banff springs please, 1 senior. Only 1 senior Sir. DW gave him a very dirty look.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Dear readers I'm hoping you can help me with my medical dilemma :classic_wacko:

Let me start at the beginning , it all started when I was born .

Soon after that I was injected with  Diphtheria   and another host of  harmful

things as I grew up .I suppose I was lucky as not once did I come down with any 

ailments caused by them , nor did I succumb to the actual diseases.

Moving on to later in life I find myself now being pumped with things like the 

Flu vaccine and a once in a lifetime  Pneumonia jab  which must be harmful as well

because these too seem to have had no effect as I never felt ill or came down with either .

I keep telling myself "Keep The Silly" thoughts out of my head .

I had my heart last year fail and it went down to 20% but some doctors decided to hand

me over to some guys called  Professors in Cardiology.

The doctors told me not to worry as these guys are top of a field but I was in a hospital

ward , not a field .I kept telling myself "Keep The Silly" thoughts out of my head which I will

now refer to KTS syndrome . Anyway I think they got lucky as they have put me on a big 

book of tablets to take each day .Over time I have felt better and my heart function is now

working around 49% and all my vital signs seem to have stabilised but I know these tablets 

are full of bad stuff . 

If I let KTS  thoughts creep into my head or read Dr Google ,I get this urge to abandon all 

my meds to cleanse my body of all these impurities and lead a happier life , maybe :classic_unsure:

Now this is my problem ? Should I go with the KTS syndrome or would you carry on with 

what the doctors and Professors say ? 

Yours (one never been confused) .. Kalos :classic_wacko:

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, kalos said:

Flu vaccine and a once in a lifetime  Pneumonia jab  which must be harmful as well

because these too seem to have had no effect as I never felt ill or came down with either .

I had my heart last year fail and it went down to 20% but some doctors decided to hand

The doctors told me not to worry as these guys are top of a field but I was in a hospital

ward , not a field .I kept telling myself "Keep The Silly" thoughts out of my head which I will

now refer to KTS syndrome . Anyway I think they got lucky as they have put me on a big 

book of tablets to take each day .Over time I have felt better and my heart function is now

working around 49% and all my vital signs seem to have stabilised but I know these tablets 

are full of bad stuff . 

If I let KTS  thoughts creep into my head or read Dr Google ,I get this urge to abandon all 

my meds to cleanse my body of all these impurities and lead a happier life , maybe :classic_unsure:

Now this is my problem ? Should I go with the KTS syndrome or would you carry on with 

Yes like you I have had an armful of protection over the years and I am extremely grateful for it. I am even old enough to have the round pock mark on my shoulder (always a good way to tell if someone is lying about their age by the way, given when they stopped doing it).

I also take medication every single day just to stay alive. It could have side effects, the leaflets all have long lists of them but it means I breathe which is always a good thing in my opinion.

So, I’ll be having the vaccine when it’s offered. The younger members of my family have also expressed a keen interest in having the vaccine immediately it is available to them.

It’s a personal choice and all choices have potential consequences, both to do and to not do.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, KnowTheScore said:

Also go take a look at The Great Barrington Declaration whose petition has been signed by 1000s of qualified experts and many others and who all believe that herd immunity is the only way forward and that lockdowns are wrong and obstruct that process.  They call for "focused protection" of the vulnerable whilst letting the non-vulnerable get on with life.

https://gbdeclaration.org/

Have you researched the group promoting this and their motives. Might be worth doing.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, kalos said:

are full of bad stuff . 

Very amusing. Bet you didn’t expect the response though (or maybe you did)? 😂 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Eglesbrech said:

Yes like you I have had an armful of protection over the years and I am extremely grateful for it. I am even old enough to have the round pock mark on my shoulder (always a good way to tell if someone is lying about their age by the way, given when they stopped doing it).

I also take medication every single day just to stay alive. It could have side effects, the leaflets all have long lists of them but it means I breathe which is always a good thing in my opinion.

So, I’ll be having the vaccine when it’s offered. The younger members of my family have also expressed a keen interest in having the vaccine immediately it is available to them.

It’s a personal choice and all choices have potential consequences, both to do and to not do.

The pock mark in your shoulder from the BCG is apparently good for protecting you from Covid! 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, AndyMichelle said:

Who is he talking to? 

There was one person listening, but he's gone now. In this last month I have had a flu jab, a shingles jab and 4 jabs in the gob at the dentist. It hasn't affected me, but it hasn't affected me, or me🤔

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Eglesbrech said:

And how are you today Sir. Well I woke up this morning. At my age that's a good start.🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, KnowTheScore said:

Gosh.  Not a lifestyle I personally would want which is why I steer clear of pills, potions, vaccines and other Pharma products as far as possible.  I prioritise my health and take personal responsibility for it.   I eat lots of good fresh vegetables and fruit daily, I have learnt what foods, herbs and spices promote a strong immune system and use them frequently in cooking.  I learnt how my body works so that I don't carelessly do anything to disrupt or obstruct it's in-built healing systems, things like understanding the importance of a fever.

I've learnt what vitamins are good for treating various ailments or for supporting immune strength and established a good stock of them so they are at hand should I contract viruses like Flu or Covid.

I have natural antibiotics to fight infections and other natural remedies, none of it mumbo jumbo Homeopathy but natural products of Nature.

I've never had a Flu Vaccine

I've never had a Shingles Vaccine

I've never had a Pneumonia Vaccine

I've never suffered from Flu or Shingles or Pneumonia

I strongly suspect I had Covid back in December.   No problems, just like a mild bout of cold for 1-2 weeks.

I don't want what I consider to be toxic ingredients injected into my blood stream.  Ingredients like Thimerosal (50% Mercury), Squalene, Adjuvant MF59 and so on.   I believe I would be damaging my health in doing so.

I'm sorry for your health conditions Eglesbrech sincerely and hope you have a long and fruitful life, but for myself I prefer to rely on Nature and it's bountiful produce to stay healthy and live a healthy life.

I wonder how you have ever had time to organise and book a cruise, never mind go on one, since you must spend 25 hrs a day just staying healthy.

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, terrierjohn said:

I wonder how you have ever had time to organise and book a cruise, never mind go on one, since you must spend 25 hrs a day just staying healthy.

I follow the green cross code and have never been run over. Years ago I was told that if you put garlic in your socks you will never be bitten by a vampire I have done that for years and guess what.👹

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, zap99 said:

I follow the green cross code and have never been run over. Years ago I was told that if you put garlic in your socks you will never be bitten by a vampire I have done that for years and guess what.👹

You don't have many friends 😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

41 minutes ago, bobstheboy said:

This is entertaining !

Well they do say laughter is the best medicine, so glad if you are feeling better .

If not keep taking the tablets , vaccines or any thing else you can lay your hands on :classic_smile:

Talking of which mine are just kicking in ..So it's goodnight from me :classic_sleep:Zzzzz 

2 hours ago, KnowTheScore said:

Gosh.  Not a lifestyle I personally would want which is why I steer clear of pills, potions, vaccines and other Pharma products as far as possible.  I prioritise my health and take personal responsibility for it.   I eat lots of good fresh vegetables and fruit daily, I have learnt what foods, herbs and spices promote a strong immune system and use them frequently in cooking.  I learnt how my body works so that I don't carelessly do anything to disrupt or obstruct it's in-built healing systems, things like understanding the importance of a fever.

I've learnt what vitamins are good for treating various ailments or for supporting immune strength and established a good stock of them so they are at hand should I contract viruses like Flu or Covid.

I have natural antibiotics to fight infections and other natural remedies, none of it mumbo jumbo Homeopathy but natural products of Nature.

I've never had a Flu Vaccine

I've never had a Shingles Vaccine

I've never had a Pneumonia Vaccine

I've never suffered from Flu or Shingles or Pneumonia

I strongly suspect I had Covid back in December.   No problems, just like a mild bout of cold for 1-2 weeks.

I don't want what I consider to be toxic ingredients injected into my blood stream.  Ingredients like Thimerosal (50% Mercury), Squalene, Adjuvant MF59 and so on.   I believe I would be damaging my health in doing so.

I'm sorry for your health conditions Eglesbrech sincerely and hope you have a long and fruitful life, but for myself I prefer to rely on Nature and it's bountiful produce to stay healthy and live a healthy life.

Well, at least you made me laugh before going to sleep!

Probably the most hilarious post of the year, and given some of Roger's posts, that takes some doing.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1