Is Princess website acting up for anyone else?

CineGraphic

I have three future cruises booked and none of them are showing up on my Princess.com account.

I order if they are removing all of the recently cancelled cruises this morning which would include my August 2021 cruise from New York City to Greenland. 

Earlier today I could still see my two canceled March/April cruises on the Royal Princess as well as our Nov 16 cruise on the Pacific Princess. I couldn't see any details as I got errors. Also noticed the EZ-Air for the two canceled cruises was no longer on the airline web-site. Now I'm like everyone else, not seeing anything.

I hope they are actually removing the cancelled cruises. I find it annoying to still see my "upcoming cruises" listed when I have already gotten cancellation notices for some and, for others, know they are on a list of cancelled cruises.

I just want our FCDs returned to our accounts. We don't want any "extra" FCC that we may or may not ever be able to use.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Thrak said:

I just want our FCDs returned to our accounts.

When I proactively cancelled our B2B 10-nighters out of FLL for JAN/FEB, the FCD's were restored almost instantly.  But I am still waiting for the cash refund as they were excess inventory and we still have more recent FCD's on account.

7 hours ago, Thrak said:

Well poop. Everything is back in place - including the cruises that were cancelled. I wish they would remove them from my personalizer.

They do not disappear from the Personalizer until Princess processes the refunds/FCCs.