Travel Insurance voucher

P.A.

So my May 2020 cruise got canceled of course so I did receive a voucher from my travel ins company for that cruise that got canceled. I'm thankful that it is actually good til 2023, however, I have now booked a cruise for Jun 2021 and called them to get the details and was planning on upgrading to the "cancel for any reason" plan, but that's not how it works! I have to keep the same type plan that I had previously, and, the pre existing goes back to 60 days before the ORIGINAL booking date! So I'm bummed. Thankful I've got it but would like to have a bit more coverage.🤔

17 hours ago, P.A. said:

So my May 2020 cruise got canceled of course so I did receive a voucher from my travel ins company for that cruise that got canceled. I'm thankful that it is actually good til 2023, however, I have now booked a cruise for Jun 2021 and called them to get the details and was planning on upgrading to the "cancel for any reason" plan, but that's not how it works! I have to keep the same type plan that I had previously, and, the pre existing goes back to 60 days before the ORIGINAL booking date! So I'm bummed. Thankful I've got it but would like to have a bit more coverage.🤔

Then don't use the voucher until a later trip and buy the insurance you want for this trip.

On 11/25/2020 at 4:56 PM, P.A. said:

Hi P.A.,

Travel Insured calls it a "voucher" but what you actually have is the same policy that you would re-use for a future trip.

Steve Dasseos