Happy Thanksgiving

neverbeenhere

16 minutes ago, neverbeenhere said:

Eat like you are on a cruise. Soon (ish) you will be sailing. 

yes, but we are NOT on the sea aboard the beautiful SKY Princess as scheduled celebrating Thanksgiving with 3,000 of our closest friends and crew

we have had round one - just the 3 of us, as our son had to be back where he lives for a covid test today, yep, today to be able to work tomorrow ... 

47 minutes ago, neverbeenhere said:

Eat like you are on a cruise. Soon (ish) you will be sailing. 

Does that mean I can't serve myself?? 😄   I'm thankful that we have vaccines on the horizon.  Happy Thanksgiving to all.  Sometimes when things aren't looking so good, we don't really notice all of the good around us.  We can all be thankful for that good.  

There are so very many reasons to complain this year but, when I stop and think about things, there are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more reasons to be thankful. I think folks need to just stop and take a few minutes to actually think about their lives and most will likely find that the positive things really outweigh the negative even though 2020 has been a difficult time. I know it can sometimes be difficult but I truly believe that if people would focus on the positive rather than stressing over the negative aspects of life we would all be better off and happier.

(Then again, who the heck am I and what do I know... I just hope folks can concentrate on being happy rather than on being stressed/unhappy. When I remember to do that it really seems to help me deal with life.)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING/THURSDAY/TODAY... 🤩

• Like 2