Pacific Princess Cancellation

Dietemann

Princess cancelled the October 2021 TA I had booked using an FCD which will expire in March 2021. If I take the offer of an FCC with bonus to be used by May 2022, what will happen with the original FCD when it expires next March - convert to FCC? refund to credit card? I'm trying to understand my options. Thanks.

Believe you have some options that include accepting the FCC + the FCC bonus, or requesting a refund. If my assumption is correct then if you request the refund believe you can ask for the FCD's to be refunded to you or placed back into you account. If you accept the FCC option + bonus (25%) then the FCD's are considered cash and are converted to $200 FCC + the bonus FCC which is probably $50 total. 

18 hours ago, skynight said:

Believe you have some options that include accepting the FCC + the FCC bonus, or requesting a refund. If my assumption is correct then if you request the refund believe you can ask for the FCD's to be refunded to you or placed back into you account. If you accept the FCC option + bonus (25%) then the FCD's are considered cash and are converted to $200 FCC + the bonus FCC which is probably $50 total. 

Yes, that is my understanding. So now I just have to decide what our chances are to cruise before the converted FCC expire in May 2022. Thank you.