Has anyone gotten FCC email for Dec cancelled cruises yet?

5 hours ago, RFerrington said:

The 12-6-20 booking is still showing in my upcoming cruise list this morning.  UGH.

5 hours ago, molly361 said:

Mine is too

4 hours ago, ZoeyVictoria said:

My 12/17/20 sailing was removed on November 29, still nothing.

1 hour ago, sandebeach said:

I just got my email with my FCC for my canceled Dec. 6 Oasis cruise. 

I was talking with a rep a few minutes ago so i asked and she said that they were behind on Decembers FCC's.  Looks like not that far behind as sandebeach just got hers.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, later said:

I received my FCCs for 2 December cruises about 1 hour ago.  And a miracle happened.  They are correct, at least for now.

No FOBCs yet though.

Ditto.  We just got ours.  Haven’t done the math yet so cannot verify that.  The interesting part is, the 12-6 sailing (from which these FCCs came) is STILL showing in my upcoming cruises !

2 minutes ago, RFerrington said:

Ditto.  We just got ours.  Haven’t done the math yet so cannot verify that.  The interesting part is, the 12-6 sailing (from which these FCCs came) is STILL showing in my upcoming cruises !

There’s hope that mine will be soon....unless they are going in date order.....my sailing was the 19th

Received our FCC vouchers today for our Dec 4 Vision cruise.  Took 1/2 back on a voucher and 1/2 back on our credit card (which of course will take longer to to apply to credit card).  Still have other vouchers and I already figured out which ones to apply to our future cruises so did not want any excess money left on vouchers.  My cruise is still listed also.

Edited by suebcoop

I checked the $$ and it seems right to me.  We had 2 very small FCCs that were redeemed against that cruise fare so it wasn't exactly 125% of the listed cruise fare....but the total value of the FCCs were pretty close.  I think they're right.  The nice thing about these is that they (the FCCs) were divided equally between me and my husband even though the original cruise fare was very lopped-sided.  Glad to see that....

11 minutes ago, suebcoop said:

Received our FCC vouchers today for our Dec 4 Vision cruise.  Took 1/2 back on a voucher and 1/2 back on our credit card (which of course will take longer to to apply to credit card).  Still have other vouchers and I already figured out which ones to apply to our future cruises so did not want any excess money left on vouchers.  My cruise is still listed also.

Had you already applied a FCC to the cruise that had to come back as a FCC.  As far as I am aware that is the only way to get both a refund and a FCC from the same cruise. 

17 hours ago, Luvtocruz70 said:

Hi. I just my FCC today for our cruises that was cancelled for December 27th out of San Juan.

17 hours ago, Luvtocruz70 said:

Hi. I just my FCC today for our cruises that was cancelled for December 27th out of San Juan.

Still haven't received my Dec. 11th canceled cruise yet. Does it come as a regular email?

20 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Had you already applied a FCC to the cruise that had to come back as a FCC.  As far as I am aware that is the only way to get both a refund and a FCC from the same cruise. 

No.  The only FCC I had received previously I applied some of it to our Feb cruise in 2021.  They said I can not use the rest of that one till after our Feb cruise so instead of getting too many FCC's, when they canx the Dec 2020 one I asked for 1/2 in FCC and 1/2 back on the card which is what they did.

2 minutes ago, Jeff13 said:

Got a FCC coupon thing in an email.  But, it's just a little over half of what it should be.  *****?

Mine was exactly what I thought.   I believe though only the cruise fare goes into FCC.  Taxes, port charges, purchases, etc. goes back in the form of payment you used.

37 minutes ago, Jeff13 said:

Got a FCC coupon thing in an email.  But, it's just a little over half of what it should be.  *****?

32 minutes ago, suebcoop said:

Mine was exactly what I thought.   I believe though only the cruise fare goes into FCC.  Taxes, port charges, purchases, etc. goes back in the form of payment you used.

OK.  After reading many months worth of invoices and the confusion where they do not add up the same due to mistakes on some ... it looks like that is the right amount.  They sent one to each of us, one for me and one for my wife.  They sent her's to her and mine to me.  They look the same so I think we each thought they were the same credit.  We still need the refunds for fees and taxes.  Then there is some confusion on the package purchases.  I am not sure if I finished the online questionnaire thing that had to be done to get packages credit.

They sure don't make this easy to follow!

57 minutes ago, suebcoop said:

No.  The only FCC I had received previously I applied some of it to our Feb cruise in 2021.  They said I can not use the rest of that one till after our Feb cruise so instead of getting too many FCC's, when they canx the Dec 2020 one I asked for 1/2 in FCC and 1/2 back on the card which is what they did.

Please report back if that actually happens.  I’ve not heard of anyone ever being able to split refund between FCC and cash.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, molly361 said:

Still waiting for out December 6 one  might go for a refund next time as it seems they have that process going well now

I got mine (refund back to cc) within two weeks.  Shocking!  

Edited by island lady

So I ended up having to call for mine. We had a 2/1/21 cruise on hold so we needed to get the money applied. Called yesterday around 8am, a nice rep pulled the FCC out the air, advised me she got the money applied to our new February booking and sent me an invoice, only for the new cancellation through 2/28 to be announced hours later............... 😒