Royal to raise another Billion dollars

Looking to raise cash, Royal Caribbean Group on Thursday announced it would raise another $1 billion in a stock offering.

The company revealed it had filed a prospectus supplement with the Securities and Exchange Commission, under which the C]company may offer and sell shares of its common stock, having an aggregate offering price of up to $1.0 billion.

Royal Caribbean said it expects to use the net proceeds from sales of Shares under the ATM Offering for general corporate purposes. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Looking to raise cash, Royal Caribbean Group on Thursday announced it would raise another $1 billion in a stock offering.

The company revealed it had filed a prospectus supplement with the Securities and Exchange Commission, under which the C]company may offer and sell shares of its common stock, having an aggregate offering price of up to $1.0 billion.

Royal Caribbean said it expects to use the net proceeds from sales of Shares under the ATM Offering for general corporate purposes. 

Unreal the stock hit $80 today, CCL and NCL also up 8%. 

The only reason prices for the cruise line stocks are due to Robinhooders. Don't get me wrong, long term these are at good prices. You have to wait about 5 years from when cruising starts though. RCL stock is not worth it, even at $80. You are looking at a 50% return in 4-5 years at that price. NCLH and CCL offer a 100% return in the same time frame at today's prices. I made good money on RCL (~125%), but I am making a killing on CCL and NCLH (300-400% playing the buy low/sell high game). 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Wow.....  

4 hours ago, bigrednole said:

The only reason prices for the cruise line stocks are due to Robinhooders. Don't get me wrong, long term these are at good prices. You have to wait about 5 years from when cruising starts though. RCL stock is not worth it, even at $80. You are looking at a 50% return in 4-5 years at that price. NCLH and CCL offer a 100% return in the same time frame at today's prices. I made good money on RCL (~125%), but I am making a killing on CCL and NCLH (300-400% playing the buy low/sell high game). 

Yup, CCL is a better bet right now 🙂

14 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

I think Carnival did the same thing.  Hopefully this will help the cruise lines survive this crisis.

17 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Do you have a link to this? I'd like to share it in another group.