Travel Weekly article regarding required vaccinations, Alaska and start dates

On 12/12/2020 at 11:27 PM, firstsailor said:

Hoping to be on our early July cruise out of Rome, this makes it sound hopeful IF we can get our son vaccinated by then...... Hubby and I are both educators so we SHOULD be able to get it in Q1, but our 16 year old will likely have to wait which might mess up our timeline. 

In US hoping get first 3 Phases done by April. After that Me @55 AND MY 20 something yr old kids are Healthy non-Essential under 65 so hope able get after April after 200 Million listed in first phases. Minor Kids wouldn't until next Fall-2022 if Developed, tested, approved, and if needed. Companies just starting work on one for Minors, what I read it's approve for use on your 16yr old and older(not sure you saw that). Though April or later could be cutting close for him if you want it before Cruise. My 11yr old Grand Daughter taking Cruise in July, with no CV Vaccine available for her shouldn't be issue as it's US/Carib Cruise. My Step Mother just retired 2019, 4 other my younger Sisters and Sister In laws are still Teaching. Middle the nite here, can't remember if Teachers are in Phase 1b. Good Luck to you... Currently have 4 Family Members down with CV

2 hours ago, CatsinShow said:

It's America's fault for surges that are occurring outside of the states. You all seem to have drank the kool-aid instead of thinking for yourselves.

What is your point here? Is it that you wish Canada would open to cruising for an Alaskan season?

Make your point, no need to be disrespectful.

• Like 1

On 12/14/2020 at 2:15 AM, ONECRUISER said:

In US hoping get first 3 Phases done by April. After that Me @55 AND MY 20 something yr old kids are Healthy non-Essential under 65 so hope able get after April after 200 Million listed in first phases. Minor Kids wouldn't until next Fall-2022 if Developed, tested, approved, and if needed. Companies just starting work on one for Minors, what I read it's approve for use on your 16yr old and older(not sure you saw that). Though April or later could be cutting close for him if you want it before Cruise. My 11yr old Grand Daughter taking Cruise in July, with no CV Vaccine available for her shouldn't be issue as it's US/Carib Cruise. My Step Mother just retired 2019, 4 other my younger Sisters and Sister In laws are still Teaching. Middle the nite here, can't remember if Teachers are in Phase 1b. Good Luck to you... Currently have 4 Family Members down with CV

I DID hear my son can get it as he is 16 so yay! I am so sorry about your 4 family members and I sure do hope they all do ok and recover quickly!  It will be interesting for sure. Right now Greece is locked down to tourists so that will be another issue- if Greece will be opened back up by then 😞  UGH- wish I had a crystal ball but I think my magic 8 ball is likely as accurate LOL! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, firstsailor said:

I DID hear my son can get it as he is 16 so yay! I am so sorry about your 4 family members and I sure do hope they all do ok and recover quickly!  It will be interesting for sure. Right now Greece is locked down to tourists so that will be another issue- if Greece will be opened back up by then 😞  UGH- wish I had a crystal ball but I think my magic 8 ball is likely as accurate LOL! 

Thanks, they're starting get better. 40yr old SIL positive 3 1/2 weeks ago but now turned to Pneumonia on Friday... Have TA and following EU Cruise this April/May, sure to be lost cause. Did already book another TA B3B in April2022 when released last month. Stay Safe, Good Luck to you!

• Like 1