Alaska Airlines Friends and Family Discount Code

SkaterJasp

Alaska Airlines is doing a friends and family sale for travel between January 5, 2021 to August 31, 2021... just in time for the Alaska cruise season! The discount code is FLYWITHME and you can use it on the Alaska Airline’s website. It’s 30% off the current published fare but you have to book before 11:59PM on Dec 19. The terms are at alaskaair.com/flywithme and they also fly to many destination outside the west coast such as Hawaii, Florida, Texas, New York, Mexico, and Canada. Best part is the code is also good on first class tickets. 

On 12/16/2020 at 7:48 PM, SkaterJasp said:

Alaska Airlines is doing a friends and family sale for travel between January 5, 2021 to August 31, 2021... just in time for the Alaska cruise season! The discount code is FLYWITHME and you can use it on the Alaska Airline’s website. It’s 30% off the current published fare but you have to book before 11:59PM on Dec 19. The terms are at alaskaair.com/flywithme and they also fly to many destination outside the west coast such as Hawaii, Florida, Texas, New York, Mexico, and Canada. Best part is the code is also good on first class tickets. 

Thanks for the info!  I have an Alaska Air voucher from my cancelled July 2020 Alaska cruise that must be used.  I was able to use the code and save $300 off first class tickets to Seattle for July 2021.   Hopefully this cruise goes!

FWIW, AS was doing a number of different discount codes at the same time.  Probably involved some marketing test to see what channels get what kind of response.  I know of at least three other "codes" that were in play, including one that was distributed directly to employees with no public acknowledgement.