AA dropping service to Venice, Budapest, Prague and Dubrovnik

FlyerTalker

Word is out that these cities won't be serviced by AA for 2021, though there may be a return in summer 2022.

I know that many liked the AA non-stop between VCE and PHL, eliminating a connection in Europe.  Plus the BUD and PRG routes fit in with various river cruises.

Time to become a bit more flexible in your flight demands -- and a chance to experience other carriers.

Not as important for the cruise folks, but I believe they also cancelled Keflavik and Manchester. Manchester is a bit of a shocker to me, especially with their BA relationship and OneWorld frequent flier base that I assume somewhat exists in Manchester/Liverpool/Leeds/Sheffield and maybe even Birmingham that would enjoy a OneWorld alternative to Heathrow. 

I always enjoyed having Manchester as an option for my business in the Liverpool area if I wanted it. 

• 3 weeks later...

Yep, I had friends cruising out of Venice in July with their family. This was a postponement of their 2019 Christmas present which was supposed to go last summer but Lady Rona canceled that. I heard about the AA changes and let her know about it. She called yesterday (as she hadn’t heard from them) and they told her that her flights were canceled and didn’t offer any alternatives!  Sorta surprised that given she was purchasing 12 Main Cabin Extra seats. 

anywho, she suspects the cruise may get canceled again so decided to take the refund and not push for other flights.