Ship tracking

GUT2407

1 hour ago, Docker123 said:

Of course if you picked it up in Brissy it would have Qld plates.

You could pretend to be allowed to go to places currently NSW restricted 

If Qld is like NSW and Vic you can obtain a permit to move. No plate issued.

My son bought a new motorcycle (Kawasaki ZX14) on-line from a dealer in Melbourne. I took a cheap $49 flight from Newcastle to go pick it up and ride it home. The dealer obtained a permit from Vic Roads which IIRC was valid for seven days. It was a 1000k ride home and having no plates meant no tolls!

48 minutes ago, GUT2407 said:

Now says not arriving till 24th, must be a hold up in port, the ship isn’t moving so good job they didn’t let me go up.

Don’t panic, the ship is now heading to anchor off the sunshine coast. The arrival in Brisbane has been put forward to the 23rd.

Christmas day at sea!

2C4D5E8E-8932-4869-B7CB-A7443C818DDE.png

63BEA1ED-AFCC-4105-B036-2CBAAEF5E93E.png

6 hours ago, GUT2407 said:

If next Port is Port Kembla my car might be in for a few more days.

Mate, what a shame your car did not come out on a Royal Caribbean ship....I could have organised some “ spethial” treatment for it and got it off the ship a bit quicker for you.😉😉😂😂😂

• Like 1

23 hours ago, GUT2407 said:

Yep to the following

Christine must be sick of the sight of you, probably kicked in decades ago.

Jo is a nice check in agent. There seem to be a few. Had one a while back, I seem to recall she had the same name as your dear wife.

There RAV is probably on the same ship as ours, delivery on ours is scheduled the week of 11 January.

I said I’d drive to Bris today and collect it, guess it wouldn’t even be registered yet.

You are not allowed into Qld, to get your motor. Queen P said. You are from Greater Sydney.

Edited by NSWP

16 minutes ago, NSWP said:

You are not allowed into Qld, to get your motor. Queen P said. You are from Greater Sydney.

Gut isn't from Greater Sydney or the central Coast, he is fine in that regard but he is from NSW so stuffed in with all the rest.

58 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

Gut isn't from Greater Sydney or the central Coast, he is fine in that regard but he is from NSW so stuffed in with all the rest.

I thought he was from Lake McQuarie, is that not Central Coast?  Probably Hunter Region.

Edited by NSWP

Lake Mac is part of Hunter Region and, as Mick pointed out, is north of Central Coast. I'm not sure if Wyong is classed as central Coast but I imagine it is. Wyong borders the southern end of Lake Mac.

I'm planning on heading to Brisvegas either tomorrow or the day after. Queues at the border may have cleared a bit by then.

Edited by lyndarra

48 minutes ago, lyndarra said:

Lake Mac is part of Hunter Region and, as Mick pointed out, is north of Central Coast. I'm not sure if Wyong is classed as central Coast but I imagine it is. Wyong borders the southern end of Lake Mac.

I'm planning on heading to Brisvegas either tomorrow or the day after. Queues at the border may have cleared a bit by then.

Don't forget to get your pass from Anna P. Happy travels.

7 minutes ago, lyndarra said:

Often when I say I'm from Lake Macquarie, people think I mean Port Macquarie.

Used to happen to me a lot.

Though if I said I was from Wangi, most people had no idea, normally I started with “Near Newcastle” and then narrow it down if there is need to

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GUT2407 said:

Used to happen to me a lot.

Though if I said I was from Wangi, most people had no idea, normally I started with “Near Newcastle” and then narrow it down if there is need to

How true....I have often wondered where you are ( coming) from. 🤔🤔🤔🤔😁😁😁😁😁

• Thanks 1