Internet & Beverages

jaykayham

Happy new year to you all.

How much does the WiFi cost per day, or is even limited access free? Also what about non-alcoholic beverages, what are the prices for soda and water?

Long story, cut short, I am not drinking any alcohol at all, so I am not sure if the All Inclusive package is worth to add in my case!

Happy cruising, hopefully soon!

• 4 weeks later...

I'm trying to figure out what is best for us as Yacht Club level 4 members. This is a 20 day itin, so it does add up!

If we just buy the all in package the cost is $89 PP/PD. That buys Captain's package, laundry, WiFi and service/beverage fees. The small print makes it sound the the YC 10% discount doesn't apply to the full package. WS estimates the included Beverage/Service fees to be a $23.25 value. If that includes beverage fees AND daily service fees that seems low.

If we leverage the Yacht Club bennies, the Captains package would be $59 (less 10%) and the wifi and laundry are free benefits. I can't figure out if beverage service fees are included in the Captain's package - I think they are not. If they were, this would be a much better option. I also can't find what the daily service fees are. Even if the fees aren't included this option comes out to $76.35 PP/PD ($53.10 for the Beverages and WS's estimate of $23.25 for fees) So a better option.

Am I missing something? You need to be a CPA (which I am not) to wade through Windstar's documentation!

Edited by milepig

1 hour ago, Misty Morning said:

Hopefully the Yacht Club free internet perk is not one of the watered down versions they offer at $60 and $120 but the same unlimited internet they have in the all in package

Good question. The literature is silent on that (and other) points. 

1 hour ago, Misty Morning said:

And the free laundry is automatic on cruises of 2 weeks or more regardless if you’re a Yacht Club member or not

Right. I forgot that and it isn’t mentioned on my 20 day books. If I buy the all inclusive package we have it three ways:

14+ day itin

yacht club

all inclusive package!