When to expect 2023 World Cruise announcement ?

TJR_0323

10 hours ago, TJR_0323 said:

Does anyone know the time frame when Fed Olsen will announce details of a 2023 World Cruise ?

A brochure normally comes out early March.  The one for last March covered those longer cruises which were on their travels early 2022, (though were subsequently changed because those ships are no longer in operation).  Whether that brochure timing will be changed, given the times we are in remains to be seen.

The cruises announced last March were able to be booked by Oceans members on 4th - 8th March and released for general sale after that.

Fred's office staff are pretty good at answering that sort of question if they can and there may be an approximate time scale in mind by now, so perhaps worth a phone call or an email to Fred.

Edited by tring

13 minutes ago, TJR_0323 said:

Thanks for the info.. much appreciated.

You are welcome.  If you do contact Fred, please share any info  you may get.  I am not looking to book as yet, just like to know what may be offered though 🙂

15 hours ago, tring said:

You are welcome.  If you do contact Fred, please share any info  you may get.  I am not looking to book as yet, just like to know what may be offered though 🙂

You were spot on ! Here was Fred's reply  to my email:

Good afternoon,

Thank you for your email enquiring about our 2023 World Cruise. We are in the process of finalising our cruises for 2022/23, and our brochure is due to be published in March. So, please keep checking back with us, or go to this page on our website, where you can view and/or order a copy of it: https://www.fredolsencruises.com/cruise-brochures

If we can be of any help in the meantime, please do let us know.

Warmest regards,

Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, TJR_0323 said:

You were spot on ! Here was Fred's reply  to my email:

Good afternoon,

Thank you for your email enquiring about our 2023 World Cruise. We are in the process of finalising our cruises for 2022/23, and our brochure is due to be published in March. So, please keep checking back with us, or go to this page on our website, where you can view and/or order a copy of it: https://www.fredolsencruises.com/cruise-brochures

If we can be of any help in the meantime, please do let us know.

Warmest regards,

Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines

Thanks for sharing that.  I would normally ring and suggested that, until it dawned on me you might not be UK based, which appears to be the case so I edited my post.  Must say Fred have got a whole lot better at replying to emails in recent months, though at one stage they closed their customer service to phone calls as they were wanting to get on with doing refunds etc. for cancelled cruises.  It was obviously a good move on his part as the refunds seem to have been dealt with reasonably quickly compared to other cruise lines.

Future cruising seems to have been knocked back further today with three more cruises cancelled by Fred and also a report from a very reliable, and well informed, poster on the P&O boards saying that, "The U.K. gov. will not announce the relaxing of cruising restrictions until they know this new variant is under control", which was in fact probably what most of us were thinking anyway.  Perhaps cruising in the near future is not the most important point at present though and over in South Carolina, I suspect you may have other concerns as well as covid, (I have relatives in Utah who certainly have other of concerns at present).  I hope all gets better for you over there as well as for us in the near future.

Cheers,

Barbara

Edited by tring
  • Like 1