Sailings now cancelled through April 30

125% Future Cruise Credit: We’re providing you with a 125% Future Cruise Credit to book a new cruise by April 30th, 2022.

This amount is based on your total cruise fare paid, and we’re giving you a little extra knowing that this is such a unique circumstance. Your certificate can be used on any Royal Caribbean International sailing that departs on or before September 30th, 2022.

Edited by little britain
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bucfan2 said:

Appreciate the heads-up....not a real surprise.  'Stay scared' montra continues in many forms, including the cruise lines having no idea what will appease the CDC.

I think they know what will appease CDC

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, lr657 said:

Looks like we now have another cruise cancelled. Final payment was due next week for our April 18th cruise, and even though we expected it to be cancelled we figured they wouldn't cancel until after final payment. 

Now to decide what to do about our May one.  We know that won't get cancelled now until after final payment.  Decisions!! 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, molly361 said:

Now to decide what to do about our May one.  We know that won't get cancelled now until after final payment.  Decisions!! 

Right, and we are B2B with the following cruise on that one. Since these cruises were already moved from earlier cruises, we can't move them again. Following these May cruises our next cruise isn't until December 2021. Everything else we moved to 2022. It's very doubtful we will be booking any more cruises for the rest of 2021, and the first few months of 2022 are already packed with cruises we moved. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, little britain said:

125% Future Cruise Credit: We’re providing you with a 125% Future Cruise Credit to book a new cruise by April 30th, 2022.

This amount is based on your total cruise fare paid, and we’re giving you a little extra knowing that this is such a unique circumstance. Your certificate can be used on any Royal Caribbean International sailing that departs on or before September 30th, 2022.

Wish it could be used on sailings departing on or before October 31, 2022.  As @John&LaLa says, “Ship happens.”

Just now, toad455 said:

My Jan. 2022 cruise is looking more & more doubtful. Maybe the test cruises happen in June and the re-start begins by August?

They've only canceled through April. And if it's June and there haven't been test cruises yet, then you can just forget about cruising ever again.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ourusualbeach said:

As we embark on a new year, we're reminded of our very special partnership with each of you. You stood by us during the turbulence in 2020, while your passion and dedication to your clients never faded. Our commitment to providing the healthiest and safest vacation experience to our guests, crew and communities we visit remains our priority. We continue to prepare and develop our plan to meet the Framework for Conditional Sailing Order issued by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). With this in mind, Royal Caribbean has made the tough decision to further extend our operational pause through April 30, 2021.

I read this on my roll call, no notice from rcl. Hoped they would wait on apri and just cancel march. 

Thought maybe they would have extended some policies by the time I got cancelled. Darn. 

22 minutes ago, lr657 said:

Right, and we are B2B with the following cruise on that one. Since these cruises were already moved from earlier cruises, we can't move them again. Following these May cruises our next cruise isn't until December 2021. Everything else we moved to 2022. It's very doubtful we will be booking any more cruises for the rest of 2021, and the first few months of 2022 are already packed with cruises we moved. 

Me too. Got the same problem... or I'd have lifted april 25th already.