Transatlantic Iceland and Greenland

gerelmx

Add it to the list of canceled cruises. After the  Reflection Cruise in Europe, I have booked The Summit out of Southampton, return to America (Boston), when making a dummy booking it appears that there are no rooms available. Disappointed after so much planning an amazing vacation, damn virus

Edited by gerelmx

This journey has been almost 100% sold out for many months.  While not cancelled certainly seems unlikely that Greenland would allow a port call by several thousand.  Will Canada be open in August?  Iceland?

We too have been waiting for this cruise.  Too bad in 2022 it is only a round trip USA to Iceland.

Would be nice if cancelled now instead of in May or June.

It is highly unlikely that countries with almost no covid will allow 2000 people to invade them. I live in Halifax which is a stop and we have already heard that we will not have a cruise ship season again this year. Nova Scotia has had very little covid and we even keep our border closed to the rest of our country unless you isolate for 14 days. We hand out $1000 fines for anyone caught! Time for me to jump ship and find another sailing. Iceland and Greenland certainly won't take us. Orkney Islands likely as well

• Like 1