Cunard transfers from Southampton

wesport

Yes, you can book a Cunard transfer to Heathrow from the tour office onboard the ship. There should be a transfer booking form available at the tour office that you can fill out and place in the drop box there.

The prices I have for Cunard transfers to Heathrow when booked onboard (taken from a transfer booking form on a QM2 eastbound crossing in November 2019) were as follows:

Coach transfer: $69 per person

Large sedan: $299 per vehicle

Ultra luxury sedan: $359 per vehicle

Minivan up to 4 guests: $399 per vehicle

Large van up to 6 guests: $439 per vehicle

Usually it is slightly cheaper to book the transfers ahead of time. But I am seeing some variation on that based on starting a booking for an eastbound crossing on the Cunard website. Here are the current online prices I am seeing for booking a Cunard transfer to Heathrow ahead of time for a QM2 eastbound crossing.

Coach transfer: $70 per person

Minivan: $349 per vehicle

I don't know of any online way to add a Cunard transfer to an existing booking unless that's a new feature of the voyage personaliser I haven't found. I've always added Cunard transfers by calling Cunard customer service if I booked directly with Cunard or my travel agent otherwise.

One advantage of waiting to book transfers onboard is that you can use any onboard credit that you may have for that purchase. Booking transfers prior to the voyage can't take advantage of onboard credit.

18 hours ago, bluemarble said:

Yes, you can book a Cunard transfer to Heathrow from the tour office onboard the ship. There should be a transfer booking form available at the tour office that you can fill out and place in the drop box there.

The prices I have for Cunard transfers to Heathrow when booked onboard (taken from a transfer booking form on a QM2 eastbound crossing in November 2019) were as follows:

Coach transfer: $69 per person

Large sedan: $299 per vehicle

Ultra luxury sedan: $359 per vehicle

Minivan up to 4 guests: $399 per vehicle

Large van up to 6 guests: $439 per vehicle

Usually it is slightly cheaper to book the transfers ahead of time. But I am seeing some variation on that based on starting a booking for an eastbound crossing on the Cunard website. Here are the current online prices I am seeing for booking a Cunard transfer to Heathrow ahead of time for a QM2 eastbound crossing.

Coach transfer: $70 per person

Minivan: $349 per vehicle

I don't know of any online way to add a Cunard transfer to an existing booking unless that's a new feature of the voyage personaliser I haven't found. I've always added Cunard transfers by calling Cunard customer service if I booked directly with Cunard or my travel agent otherwise.

One advantage of waiting to book transfers onboard is that you can use any onboard credit that you may have for that purchase. Booking transfers prior to the voyage can't take advantage of onboard credit.

Great info . Thanks!