Contact number Seabourn in Uk

Malcyjdaddio

1 hour ago, Malcyjdaddio said:

Hi I hope someone can help me with an answer, thanks in advance.  I am trying to find a phone number in the UK for the Seabourn loyalty club help line.

Can anyone help please 

@Malcyjdaddio

Howdy!  emo22.gif

Welcome back to the message board as I see it has been awhile since you have posted.  emo34.gif 

Thank you for starting a new thread on the Ask a Cruise Question forum for general questions regarding cruising. 👍 

Since your inquiry concerns a specific cruise line, I have moved your thread to the  Seabourn Cruise Line forum where it will be on topic. The majority of your fellow Cruise Critic members that have booked/sailed Seabourn frequent this forum and provide feedback here. Browse through the thread titles on this forum looking for threads of interest. You will probably find  your fellow Cruise Critic members have already posted questions and received answers that will be of interest to you.

I suggest you Follow this thread so you will be aware of any replies. 

• Click Follow at the top of the topic
  • Choose how you would like to be alerted:    
    • One email per day with all new content from that day
    • One email per week with all new content from that week
    • Do not send me any notifications
    •  Let others see that I follow this
  • Save your choices by clicking the follow button at the bottom of the list.
  • Please note: If you are a new member, your preference is set to automatically follow any topic that you start or reply to.  You will receive an email and notification when any new content is posted to your followed topics.  You can always change your preferences by clicking on your member name and choosing Manage Followed Content from the drop down menu.

Also, I see you are from the UK. Be sure to check out our UK cruisers forums.  UK Cruisers where you can learn more about cruising from the UK, or UK based ships from cruisers just like you! Also, there is The Pub for chit-chat for just about anything with other UK cruisers.

I sincerely hope this will be helpful and glad to have you back aboard Cruise Critic! emo35.gif

Happy sails,

Host Kat emo32.gif

The phone numbers are the same as for P&O but with nothing special for club. I use the email address

ENQUIRIES@seaboun.co.uk and find they can generally answer any question , I expect you have found you can no longer email direct to head office anymore.

Hope this helps

John 

On 1/19/2021 at 6:55 PM, Malcyjdaddio said:

Hi I hope someone can help me with an answer, thanks in advance.  I am trying to find a phone number in the UK for the Seabourn loyalty club help line.

Can anyone help please 

I would suggest there isn’t!  I’ve called the States from Spain with queries.  

It is handled by P&O in Southampton but on the phone it is very difficult , I donot think they have many staff for Seabourn club. the phone number is 0344 338 8615 but it is much quicker to use the email address  I said above.